Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What did you dream about last night?

I had a dream couple weeks ago about SOL!

"I posted something..and next thing I know..one of the brothers oo i caynaya calling me names, telling me I'm good for nothing!

:mad:

I woke up thinking...I always been so good to him as a brother! wonders!

Xafsa   

Originally posted by *Maryan*:

loooooool thats funy and so true flying...

That dream right there describes what Nin Yaaban is all about doesn't it? :D

Haaruun   

Runaway^v, ur dream tells me that SOL is in ur heart...

Nin yaaban, I feel it 4 u bro, but it's good in a way cuz U didn't want to wake up in the mid. of the night and sart doing some heavy duty loundry

Originally from Nin Yabaan:
How can any human being control his dream? I sometimes get really MAD when i wake up in the middle of really good dream.

Dreams can be controlled. I believe there are several different methods, but the one I know is through auto-suggestions. Simply put, you TELL yourself what do to when you are going to sleep (this is usually done by speaking quietly to yourself or - even easier - by taping a tape with the instructions and using headphones). An an example, you'll say "I will remember my dreams when I wake up." Repeated often enough, this does work. Once that is mastered, you can proceed onto Controling your dreams by a different set of instructions. Another example, "Tonight I will dream that I can fly with no fear of heights." And again, if this is repeated enough times it will work. There are some Do's and Dont's, but I wont post them here. Of course, this method does take some time and constant repition, which is the reason many people tire of it. But once it works then it is reputed to be excellent. Of course, it might make waking up that much more annoying!

Personally, my dreams are far too ODD to post here, I don't want to be carted off to the Mental Institue early! I've still got some years left to enjoy in the outside world....