Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Left or Right?

Well folks, the other day a Melbourne radio host was talking about a brain trick (yes i called it a trick) where a rotating drawing of a woman is turning both clockwise and anti clockwise depending on which side of your brain you use.

The trick was posted on a newspaper's website and here is what they wrote :-

Right Brain v Left Brain

THE Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

The Trick

As for me, i was able to see the woman - turning to clockwise/anticlockwise both.

Cheers

Emperor   

Clock-wise for me, definately it was clock-wise, at the biggining I saw her going anti-clockwise but when I maximed the window it started to turn to clockwise and constantly doing that...

Faheema.   

If you load the image twice, you can see it rotating clockwise and Anticlockwise. This depends on the time it takes for the picture to load and angle your catch it (the time it takes your brain to respond).

Malika   

Initially I saw her turn Clock wise then anti-clock wise as I focused...Oh well! at least the brain is fuctioning..Lol

Pujah   

LOOL nice trick the woman changes direction halfway through ...nothing to do with left or right i think it's just the way it was designed :D

It is both. i saw it clock wise n then as i read the text it turned direction to anti clockwise. I think they r assesing how focused on can be.

whatever both sides function seem ok

Jacpher   

Islaanta changes directions each time the browser is refreshed or she touches the floor/ground.

Aryaa xaad islaanta muluq uga dhigtay China man.

0,,5693171,00.gif

chubacka   

She is not an islaan wots wrong wid you?!

And she does go both ways which kinda defeats the object of the expriment. I decided I use the right side (or was it the left) side of my brain from their descriptions.

Forget this semi clad so called "islaan"

Tuujiye   

loooool.... I don't know about y'all but to tell the truth aniga attentionkeyga dhan wax kale uu ku maqnaa and not the turning part..So beenta daaya waraa specialy ZU.. ani runta lee igu ogtihiin.. wax kale aa ifiiri i dhahaaye isla markii loooool...and tahts the first thing the brain sees lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

^Oomaxaa kaloo fiirineysay, waaba mugdiyee? Saqajaan!!!

She is turning clockwise...I waited and waited and waited for her to turn anti-clockwise...War idhaafa...