Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

BEING A VIRGIN!

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters, I have added this topic coz i looked at previous topics addressing virginity and i am dismayed by the level of thinking that has been put forward towards the replies. Come on people you can do better than that!.

Well let me tell you that for all you brothers and sisters who have kept their bodies clean and pure for marriage then i will say mashallah. Allah has a great reward for you in the akhira.

For our lost and unfortunate brothers and sisters then plz ask god for foregiveness and dont repeat the mistake by carrying on and still sleeping with a person you are not legally married to.

Salam calayakum.

Am glad someone tried to adress that particular topic, or shall we say the way the question was posed.

It is indeed most desirable that one remains a virgin & one seeks a virgin in marriage.

Also of equal importance was the un-deniable truth that those who (may allah forgive them) who fail pray to temptation and had sex before marriage cannot expect a virgin for themselves, since they themselves are not.

This is a very good comment you made. I appreciated your level of thinking and may god show you the path to righteousness!.

Assalamu Aliakum

Mr.Millenium

-KIWI   

Salaam

Mr.Millenium wrote:

"addressing virginity iam dismayed by the level of thinking that has been put forward toward the replies come on ppl you can do better"

Ok, Islam loathes zina,zina is the greates evil after shirk( association of something with allah).

We are aware of zina and why we should refrain from adultry and fornocating.The first revelation about zina in the Qu'an was reveled to none other than women it said:

" if any of your women are guilty of adultry,take the evidence of four(reliable) witness from amongst them ,and if they testify confine them to houses until death do claime them or allah ordains for them some (other) way.(4:15).

The second revelation of zina in the Qu'an adressed both genders,its clear that women are at risk these days.Zina is most commited by our young who live up to the expectations of such a pleasure seeking or pleasure orentiated society of the west which is a burden on our muslim youths now days.

The serve punishments of zina,for unmarried person

is one hundrd lashes and exile for a year where as a married person is stoned to death.

It is a must one reminds a virgin until marriage,unless they want to go through such harsh punishments.Surely one must be a fool to commite a crime so great and not repent,as Allah is the forgiving one.

Thats all my input from me.

Macsalaamo