Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somali men been misunderstood by somali women

OG Moti   

Somali men always known as responsible and caring to their families since the distuctions of somalia men start to feel sad and think a way out for their families, so they went to QAAD to help them sit and think what is the slution so Women Somali women thought that because of laziness they went to QAAD and start complaining and devorcing their good, responsible, caring, loving, mature, and hardworking somali men, so I hope the day that somali men will be understood by their female partners will come soon.

nuune   

i don't think it will come soon,never ever and ever,and by the way,the problem is somali women and not men as been understood by everyone living everywhere!!!!

Exuuuuuse me OG but i don't think so...

Can u tell me how a man can find solutions if he sit an chew til the morining light an sleep all day long? Im sorry but i dont get the point of ur saying...

Qaad is not made for working ppl but for odeey an wadaad only..Workers can find solutions by talking around a cup of tea as well..

Personnaly im against ppl who chew might be men or women..but plss an plss dont come up here walal saying dat if men chew its because they have problems ...Men chew because they are addicted..men chew because they are lazy..an believe me when i say dat when men chew they defenely not talk the problems of life..

So if u look around u u will see a lot of fine sisters trying to struggle wit the life also carrying the burden of a lazy jobless man qaad cuune aah..

PEACE

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

OG_moti U amaze me walaahi I wonder why u can’t stop discussing this subject. Are u one of the men’s who being thrown out of the house? Ileen timir laf ayaa ku jirtee. Like our ppl say maxaa dhariga kuleelka ka keenay. No wonder why u opened 3 similar topics attacking somali women. aha iska jir budkaada ha iila dhicin ani lee waaye lol icon_razz.gif

Bro I guess is time 4 u to stop pointing fingers to ur sisters & start accepting the reality. I don’t need to contribute this topic cuz what I was going to say it I said it all in the other 2 different topics which is:-

1 Somali men lost their dignity in the Westlook at it bellow----------->

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000135;p =2

2 what is the reason for some somali men leaving their wives?look at it bellow--------->

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000077;p=2

I am sure u will get the same response that u got for the pervious 2 topics.

Let's top talking about them & aan u duceeno labada gender-ba inta haleysan in uu ilaahay soo hadeeyo. smile.gif

OG Moti   

Guys I do eat QAAT I even hate it, and buubto dear sis i was not thrown out of the house,I am not in the house yet and i do love my somali sisters dearly, but my point was is it possible that somali men are getting into the QAAT eating business because of problems and thinking for the future of there families in the gurba world, i am wondering and i am sure there is some sort of true in my words cause when we had a country we had less men eating QAAT but now almost huge % are getting into that QAAT so what is it about QAAT if it is not because f the problems that somali men face now adays, and for Somali wom I hope our country will be back and they will go back to the simple live they use to live and the queens they use to be, so guys give other reasons of QAAT eating if you truelly think it is not becuase of problem solving and thinking of the future of the family, peace and no hard feelings ladies e brothers are struggling help them..

OG Moti   

Corrections : I do not eat QAAT and I really hate it, however i was wondering maybe the must be a reason why our brothers specially those who are married eat and it is not laziness something else

Lefty   

I'm not a qaad eater nor supporter but I beieve majority of Domestic problems have nothing to do with Qaad. There are other issues other than Qaad which need to be discussed.

A7LA-SHU   

og, moti... dude i don't know the real point but nubin queen is right.... i mean if the guy was working his a$$ off and doing what a married man should be doing i don't see how that person would have problem with his wife or whatever. but it is true they sit there with their loser male friend chewing that shit lil cows and he expect his wife and kids to respect him. i'm sorry but i don't think so.... u gotta earn it... u gotta show reasons for ppl to respect u...

OG Moti   

The Story goes this way, not my story but the story of many somali men, they work hard double shift and even sometimes overtime, they come home and bring money to the family, the queen is watching TV and she says "Ma intaan uun baad sidaa, heblaayo ninkeeda kaama fiicnee mana kaa shafweynee siduu kukeenay lacagtaas oodhan" the man say inshaAllah kheyr It will be fine and she says " I WANT SOME MORE" or bacda badow, so he goes out and sees a friend of his who has the same excat problem they decide to talk about it and confort each other on QAAT to release the fire inside their heart, ..... Analysing the story everyone will defenetly come a conclusion that men are led to QAAD and they eat to solve problems and think a way out, I think that is the true about QAAD i might be wrong but it is my analysis thou i do not eat QAAD, so those who disagree what is ur analysis?

Paragon   

OG_moti, Sxb you are talking about QAAT but in southall we have men who commited suicide due to marital stress. Now what we Somalis must know is that QAAT is the stair-case that leads to self-distraction. There use to be stories of Somali men hurling themselves infront of speeding trains but that has somehow ended. There are some other reasons that might show a man the need to drawn his emotions with QAAT and the company of other chewers. The main reason i must say is Double billing --"sending money back to Africa and providing for your wife and kids"". Many Somali men have strifed to succeed in providing for their parents or sibbling back in Africa, but that effort turned out to be an unyeilding move. The more you send bills back to Africa the more you lead your family into dependency which means they always will depend on what you send back. So providing for your wife and kids at the same time sending bills to Africa courses stress which may lead to loose of hope. Once you loose hope then you lost the plot and the only madadaalo you have will be QAAT.

Lets plan things....

1, Send money back to Africa but create a sustainable income for the ones you intend to feed

2, Do not encourage dependancy when there is a change of self-help

3, When marrying do not spent money extravagantly, avoid sending the wrong signals to the family of your wife

4, Live to your standard, disregard what others have or earn

5, Make your wife you advisor and friend in family budgeting

Paragon   

I must agree 90% of women (Somalis or non-Somalis) do clasify men according to material possesions. Most Somali couples get together in search of wealth not understanding and that brings about the misunderstandings.

OG Moti   

Wait the minute, as I see everyone is blaming Somali women for being misunderstanding the man, but i did not say that, what I ment was somali women thinks men eat QAAT because they are lazy NO NO NO they eat QAAT to think how raise thier children and how to make the women happy, also like Jamaal_11 said paying the wife's phone bills which sometimes larger than his salary, and the people shouting from around the world asking for more and more, i am not saying it is bad to help ur relatives but my main point is they eat QAAT to deal with those problems and Sisters should understand that and help the brother to calm down and find other ways to solve the problems, I think one day the gap between somali men and women will get closer and understanding will come,