Saalax

More Somaliland soldiers defect to Caare army

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Tallaabo I doubt it  Somaliland army is so mature in terms of strength and in terms of discipline  a man who betrayed his country and joined the enemy the pirate enclave should never be appeased. Ofcourse what ever grievances  the bohol community has should be adresssed by the guurti politicians culemaa influential people . And the Somaliland govt should do what ever to keep the fabric of Somaliland nation strong. But since the ceelafweyn conflict was resolved by our elders like we always do  I don't see why there should be any grievances now.  The difference between afweyne and the current regime in Somaliland we elect our leaders  there is the rule of law consensus  ninkaliyaa gooaan  ma gaadhi karo. Wadatashi isxilqaamin  iyo waddajir iyo wax waddalahaanshe baanu ku wadda joogna.

Inshallah kheyr 

Umadda waalida kala faadhiso.  The Bohol community and the Puntland community are not "enemies". 

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

bohol community are our people  the pirates are our enemies though. They claim territories that belong to our country.

Somaliland is not country   and Puntland only claims H-rti areas.  Marka sabab laysku xagxagto meesha maba taal.

The pirate clan enclave can't claim land based on tribal hersay geneologies even  prof galaydh rejects  we call beeraxawsi If the pirates claim land  because of This than they should also claim land in some districts in wardheer in Ethiopia.  But the pirates have been slapped hard  now garowe is in grave danger.

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The pirate clan enclave can't claim land based on tribal hersay geneologies even  prof galaydh rejects  we call beeraxawsi If the pirates claim land  because of This than they should also claim land in some districts in wardheer in Ethiopia.  But the pirates have been slapped hard  now garowe is in grave danger.

They already do. Eastern Sanaag is largely part of Puntland.  Marka daad aan idin rabin ha isku xoqxoqiina that is my advice.

16 hours ago, Saalax said:

They already do. Eastern Sanaag is largely part of Puntland.  Marka daad aan idin rabin ha isku xoqxoqiina that is my advice.

Saalax isha ka tuurtay. Bal wakaas car dadka deeganka Sool iyo Sanaag abti haka qaadaan. Each clan decides which federal state to join. We should invite the Bohol community in Sanaag to join Puntland. The economic integration is already well established and as soon the road from Bosaso to Erigavo is completed, all the people in the region will benefit.  

Oodweyne waa mirqaasantahay, go easy on "defeated lot" "nigga", our Sol supremacist is at it again. Behind all your bravado rants, I sense a coward hiding behind keyboard. Nothing wrong with Bohol community deciding their future, they are free and independent especially from jeegaanta who are bend on marginalizing them. That is why General Carre is in Qardho.

Saalax   
21 hours ago, Peace Action said:

Saalax isha ka tuurtay. Bal wakaas car dadka deeganka Sool iyo Sanaag abti haka qaadaan. Each clan decides which federal state to join. We should invite the Bohol community in Sanaag to join Puntland. The economic integration is already well established and as soon the road from Bosaso to Erigavo is completed, all the people in the region will benefit.  

It is better for Sanaagians to form their own federal state.

8 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

:D A cheap cowardly ninny who can't hack it in real-life-sense in terms of actually doing something about that measly village call Tukaraq, much less said about the rest of Sool region, and still accusing others of "tall names" is actually funny sort of pity at best. Or down right of contemptible at worse.

It is for Puntland and their leadership to answer the aggression of Somaliland and I believe they will answer in a time and place of their choosing. The miscalculation and aggression of your warlord Ina Biixi will  be apparent in due time. Still the rebellion of General Caare shows the jeegaanta's monopoly of power and resources to the exclusion of major clans has reached it's limit.

Saalax

"It is better for Sanaagians to form their own federal state."

Once Somalis come to their senses, I envision a federal system based on a single state system just like the United States, where each federal state manages its people and resources and the federal govt manages national defense and foreign affairs.