Sign in to follow this  
Kassem TheDon

Where are Those HOt sis in Mpls

What happend to those hot sis aint't scared to shake ur *** if a nigga ask them, i don't see them in mpls anymore where the **** they at cause they were so cool as sis

holla back if u aer one of them

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

I take it your new here. Welcome, a word of advice, this posting...very distasteful. As for the sisters, their at the local Masjid asking for forgivness. Maybe you should join them?

Wasalaam.

Tuujiye   

waraa kassem meeshan ma aha somalinet..

Gabdhaha aad raadineysidna maba joogaan meeshaan maxaa yeelay waqti uma haayaan..meelkale ee kuunto kulux luxooyaan..

meeshaan gabdho aad u caqli badan aa joogaan kaabo wax wax luxoo kufiican maba arkin ani..

balaayo ku luxday..lol...

lol...waraa home boy wlc but you gotta change your style to down low..lol

Originally posted by Kassem TheDon:

What happend to those hot sis aint't scared to shake ur *** if a nigga ask them, i don't see them in mpls anymore where the **** they at cause they were so cool as sis

holla back if u aer one of them

boy U in troubleeeeeeeeeee.....u are new and i see that..so give it up with ur mpls sis posts cuz it's really corny and its nonsense.... so trust me ur mpls sisters that u are looking for are not here.... SOMALINET.COM is the best place to look for ok... :rolleyes:

hey insti lol thats was a good one more woman these day are in masjid trying to ask for forgiveness.

kassem plz have some respect to all the sisters in here there are alot of mpls sister in these room but dont you have anykind of manners or respect aim new but i keep my mouth shut so i think you should do the same.

macsalama