Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

It's summer time(:

Reddy,

I see you strolling Quduc-Dheer Bolouvard, and drinking caano-geel at Calaamadaha, of course with the future wife.

Happy take-offs and save landings saxiib.

Sharmarke

Aaliyyah   

I and many Solers will be heading back home. I cannot wait until mid June.

Mr red sea walaal have a save Trip. and make sure u bring us pics in ur way back smile.gif

I was thinking of going back home this summer, bt I am heading to Europe, insha- allah next yr I might go back.

As of those who are taking summer school, that just sucks.Bt good luck :D

Soomaaliya markaa aadid yaa lagu xareysan waraa. Be like me, oo adigoo faqad ah soo noqo.

loL@ anoo faqad ah. MMA walaal waxay is yidhaahdeen ninkan weyn ee single ah wax la qabta. saas miya ugu abaal guday icon_razz.gif

i remember when i went to abu dabi in early ninetys, they told me come to this maqaaxey... guess what happen, they couldnt figure my somali dialect and send me to puntland maqaaxey.. then there they send me to djbouti maqaaxey..then there they send me to yemini somali maqaaxey... guess what, there i found a child-hood friend.

Rudy lol they couldnt figure out yr dilect eh? I wonder how u speak somali ? I bet it is like one reeer hamar word another reer waqooyi word. Keep it up though :D somalis are always digging for yr qabiil. Don't they have anything better to do? guess not. :rolleyes:

loL@ child hood friend, bet he understood yr strange dilect. jacburiska wa isla fahanteen marka :D

wa salamau alaikum

Ariadne   

I'm going to stay in the Yukon... and explore the northern part of Canada... the dirt roads, the gold mines from the late 19th century oh and follow the caribou...I might as well grow a beard and become a mountain man.