Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Cold Weather

That being said, what's the coldest you've ever experienced? Mine is -47 degrees Celsius, when I lived in northern Alberta as a child. Not only did I still have to go to school that day(I was 9 or 10), but I also had to walk!!

-61F(Someone do the metric conversion),in a place called Superior,MN. My Moustache had frozen ice. They told me, it was the from the coffee i was drinking along with the steam from my mouth & nose. Although i beleive it was the diif icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Although i beleive it was the diif

Eheheeeeee eheheeeeeeeeee...Alla ima kaa tuso adoo diif baraf kuugu noqday...Ha is oo marin...Laakiin idinka waxaa nooga fiican tihiin, downtown has (hmmm what're they called again) sky-walk or something...Gosh, missed those walahi...We dont have that here...

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Although i beleive it was the diif

Eheheeeeee eheheeeeeeeeee...Alla ima kaa tuso adoo diif baraf kuugu noqday...Ha is oo marin...Laakiin idinka waxaa nooga fiican tihiin, downtown has (hmmm what're they called again) sky-walk or something...Gosh, missed those walahi...We dont have that here...
:D

Sky walk kulaha? That is for sissy girlie men and of course beautiful females. The type who,despite that ridiculous cold weather,insist on wearing short skirts & beautiful classy high heeled shoes. smile.gif

Teeda kale,Damba igama soo gasho Downtown MPLS or St.Paul,Xaan ka raadinaa? I am a surburbanite :D

Kool_Kat   

^Sissy girlie men kuyeh, maansho diifka barafkuugu noqoy...I never wore high heels or short skirts, and always walked on the skywalk...Even summerka waan ku lugeen jirey, cuz kuleelkaan u goyn jiray...

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^I suppose diif is duuf. Do u get duuf stalactites and stalagmites then u dirty bugger? Is that why u can't venture out?
smile.gif

Loooool@Duuf Stalactites, hehee. Yes,Diif & Duuf are the same i suppose. I am still laughing at stalagmites of diif(OK,not good shape).

I do venture out,on daring expeditions yeah, I gladly went ice fishing,on what seemed like the coldest day of the winter. Not taking walk ways on 20F weather. icon_razz.gif

Mind you,No one forced me into this,i gladly volunteered,Wixi iga raacey,god only knows smile.gif

KK,Duuf kubax :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

trim your nose hair, nothing for the water to cling to then. Heathen! And fishing however extreme the conditions wax lagu faano ma aha!

I refuse to trim my nose hair,I live in a dusty city smile.gif

You have never been to ice fishing,My freind,You should cease to call yourself the travelling adventorous Xalimo smile.gif

I like my fish out of water and on a plate. Maxaa iga daba geenaya isagoo baraf ku dhex jira? Sounds like reverse hell, boredom and cold. Cadaab soconeysa!

Chimera   

When i was 6 years old i went on my own iceskating on this big lake with all these dutch people and i remember the extreme cold and falling on my head every three seconds i swear that was the most horrible cold weather experience i ever had in my life, the whole way home i was crying lool because i was riding my bike with my skates on(i couldn't put on my normal shoes because my hands were too cold) which slowed me down and prolonged the suffering

when i finally made it home i took a empty bucket and asked hoyoo to fill it up with warm water because i remember seeing that in bugs bunny, but this method is b.s my feet started to itch like hell, i remember looking at my mother and crying and she was like waxaa iga rabtaa?, cooy warya i told you not to go looooool no mercy