Dalmar1

Gaas ''Somaliland funds Terror groups Al-shabaab and ISIS and we have the evidence, we shall present it to the World''

Samafal   

Somalidu waxay tiraahdaa mindi ligligasho kaagama fuqdo. Oodbeenweyne, wiilka Jeegaan lover hadalkiisu kasoo qaad maleh waxba naf ha ka dayin.

There is no where Al shabaab can not strike if they wanted to. Buhoodle is thrown away from Burco and they came and certainly they can go and do the same in Burco, Hargaisa and any where in north. There is a clear deal between these two rogue and dangerous entities which is " I scratch  your back, scratch mine". 

Jeegaantu don't want to see strong, stable and functioning government in Somalia as they think the more Somalia stablises the more their recognition chances diminishes. It is a fact and it is apparent why they always cryfoul when Somalia achieves something e.g getting back Somalia airspace.

So they think they are using Alshabab to achieve their goals but Somalis say "nin abeeso koriyoow adigaa u aayin". They don't know once Alshabab takeover Puntland, it is just walk in the park for them and will overrun their militias in no time. Alshabab does understand this and believe it is Puntland that stands in the way of their twisted version of Islamic empire in Somalia. Hence their relentless war on Puntland is to weaken Puntland army so it never manages to send troops to Mogadishu to help the TFG, and to make sure Golis mountain serve them a hiding ground for their top leaders.

Samafal   

Suldaan,

You repeating same thing without providung any new evidence. As I said in my previous response to you: Mirre is the only person or business they directly mentioned all the other stuff you wrote is not more than headline grabbing fantasy. For example, relationshiop between piracy and Alshabab is laughable.

Samafal   

Oodbeenweyne,

Paragraph after paragraph of nonsense. Ninweyn oo macnolaawe ah :) :) much like the rest of the seccessionist project. But  as I said the link is damning ninyahoow. Puntland should make sure they take appropriate action in line with war on terror as now there is no doubt this outpost colludes with dangerous terrorist organisation in order to score points against other somali admins and disrupts the regional peace.

4 hours ago, Samafal said:

There is no where Al shabaab can not strike if they wanted to. Buhoodle is thrown away from Burco and they came and certainly they can go and do the same in Burco, Hargaisa and any where in north. There is a clear deal between these two rogue and dangerous entities which is " I scratch  your back, scratch mine". 

Buuhoodle is as lawless as Bosaso is. Where there is no strong administration and security system, all sorts of criminals will find it a safe heaven. 

As soon as Buuhoodle enjoys the same standards of governance as the rest of Somaliland, then rest assured there will be no place for criminals to hide. 

Samafal   

7 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Buuhoodle is as lawless as Bosaso is. Where there is no strong administration and security system, all sorts of criminals will find it a safe heaven. 

As soon as Buuhoodle enjoys the same standards of governance as the rest of Somaliland, then rest assured there will be no place for criminals to hide. 

Bullshit, no security aparatus can stop kind of terrorist tactics such as suicide bombing using homemade explosives that are easily availalbe every where. If more developed countries with superior security and spy system can not stop them, you telling me starved qat induced, with no proper trainingtribal police can? But I am talking to seeccessionist Jeegaan who think they putting a man in the moon soon. Delusion, desperation is leading Jeegaan to collude with terrorist outfits and it is indefensible.