Saalax

Caare opens his base officially in Sanaag

Saalax   
13 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Amigo,....:D

You really beat me to it. For I was sharpening my pen in here just to make a short-work of our "Sheegato ninny" in here and his last hope of thinking this "on-the-run-inebriated-chancer" will amount to much against Somaliland.

But then I saw your brilliant depiction of this "farce" that is this Caare fellow, and I thought well really there is no need for me to write a long and wordy treaties, in which one can use it to take-it-apart the latest absurdity of our "Sheegato". Since you have said in few pictures what it would have taken me a two page of a "densely-argued-verbal-construct" to get it across. 

Hence, I hate to disappoint our "Sheegato", but this issue will soon be resolve just as we have resolved the "Ceel-Afweyne's feud". And it will be done by the very own clan this "drunk colonel" is hiding behind their name while he is out to destroy everything we have ever build since 1991.

Mark my word, dear ninny. For to us (i.e., HY and the rest of the "duriyadda"), Somaliland is "deeply-held-sacrosanct-political-project". And we will have no truck of any "fifth-columnists" (or biddable turncoats) who cross the border to our "enemies", no matter how much we may internally disagree with one another.

Moreover, the day this drunk Caare's fellow decided to actually seek "succor" and help from Buqland was basically the day in which his eventual defeat - in political terms - was actually had by in Somaliland. It just that he doesn't know it yet. After all, how could he know it given that he is out of his head most of the times with high level of cheap intoxication.

If you think this about Colonel Caare only you are surely mistaken Marwo Oodka.  :D  Hundreds of Somaliland army quit the Sland army and joined him. Just few days ago several defected from Tukaraq  and joined him.

Col. Caare is a decorated Somaliland soldier. He will in due course return to the family. 

No need to smear him or any of the other Somalilanders with him. 

They do have geniune case and like all other issues, it will be resolved peacefully. That is what Somalilanders do.

By then, our little rat, will go and find another sideshow issue to get busy with. 

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
10 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Silly bugger. You have no idea about Somaliland's internal dynamics. In fact, I can guarantee you, that, once the big-wigs of this clan (i.e., HY) and others, such as the Suldaans and Caaqil, and one or two Mujaahids, like Ahmed Mire, realized how this Caare and his band of would-be-marauding-gangs are real "antithesis" of everything we have worked for in almost 30 years, then will simply make to them an "offer" they and he can't actually refuse.

Which will be put down your arm and "negotiate" with our state in-order to settle whatever "fictitious grievances" you have conjured up from thin air. Or else you will be looking your own cousins (i.e.., HY) to actually take the fight to you in wherever you are hiding.

In other words, as the old Somali had it: "Nin Waalan tolkii Ayaa U Miyir Qaba". Which in turn means the "tolka" will be first to bring him to heel. For as I said, Somaliand is a "sacrosanct project" and none will be allow to put it asunder at all cost. Mark my word, dear ninny.    

You are naive if you think the likes of Muj Ahmed Mire and others are against him.  :D   Caare wa nin rageed oo caadkiisa so dhacsanaya as agreed per the Gacanlibah conference. There is no reason not to support him. 

Saalax   
14 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Col. Caare is a decorated Somaliland soldier. He will in due course return to the family. 

No need to smear him or any of the other Somalilanders with him. 

They do have geniune case and like all other issues, it will be resolved peacefully. That is what Somalilanders do.

By then, our little rat, will go and find another sideshow issue to get busy with. 

Correction he is a 1977 and SNM Sanaag veteran. You see he never needed mamuul goboleedka Sland it is them that needed him due to his military experience.

11 minutes ago, Amigos said:

What the fat drunk fugitive Caaro did is indefensible. He defected to Pirateland, at a time when Somaliland is at war with that statelet, thats treason. 

Even after he surrenders to Somaliland, the sakhraan must answer for his actions. 

Calm down boy. No need to get all giddy. There is a gentleman's agreement that you need to respect when it comes to these sort of things. :D

Btw, Col. Caare is in Somaliland territory, unless you want to secede it to the Pirateland. 

And btw, this alcoholic reference will apply to all Somaliland soldiers - if you piss against the wind, it will surely land on your face. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 minute ago, Amigos said:

A wet-behind-the-ear boy is the one who labels defection and treason as "having a genuine case", as stupid as that sounds.

As for the alcoholic fugitive, he defected and surrendered to Pirateland in Qardho, thats not in Somaliland territory. 

Awoowe, caano niido'ha iska cab. Majiibtuba khaasaray kugu tahay. 

Adiga iyo Saalax are two from the same coin. I think inaad labadiinu isla ciyaartaan weeyan. Anigu waan ka dhex baxaya, daawasho wacan. 

Caare needs  rehabilitation nasasho and couple aa sessions he will be fine. In hargeysa they already call him caare sakhraanleh. I think isaga aakhirka isi soo dhiibi doona. Mashruuci budhcadbadeedki wuu dhamaaday mushaharka  marku cabdi cawar bixin kari waayo. He will come running back  just like xaabsade and  keyse cabdi yusuf.

Saalax   
19 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Caare needs  rehabilitation nasasho and couple aa sessions he will be fine. In hargeysa they already call him caare sakhraanleh. I think isaga aakhirka isi soo dhiibi doona. Mashruuci budhcadbadeedki wuu dhamaaday mushaharka  marku cabdi cawar bixin kari waayo. He will come running back  just like xaabsade and  keyse cabdi yusuf.

The only person that needs rehabilitation is khat addict and alcoholic Muuse Bixi. Charity starts at home. :D

On 2/9/2016 at 5:49 PM, Saalax said:

vnpltxH.jpg

Salax mujaahid muuse biixi is a god fearing man and he is very religious before attending his day to day job after salaat fadjr he reads 2 jiss of Quran. And than he heads to the  presidential palace . Wamayu xarimuna ma xaramallahu warasuulu walayadiinunalahu xaqu minal  utal kitaab. Muuse biixi  is 71 years old he is fit and even jogs with mo farax the Somaliland champion. You can't compare  a low rank military officer who defected to the bankrupt pirate enclave. But as oodweyne said the moses ismail clan and the bohol community elders will rehabilitate their lost son who joined  the sinking ship of cabdi cawar eeh badu liqday