Sign in to follow this  
lol

The Traditional Way!

Aux   

^Loooooool Wallahi wan qoslaaay!

Hibooy bal eeg..biyoole ban ahaay...Hadaan ka hadlo Biya la'aanta ka jirta Afrika waxad odhan kalaay ii guurso inadheer macaan. Ilahayn back home dumarku wa WATER DIGGERS eeh.. :D Lakiin hadaad donayso inaad dariiq ila martiit garbasaar madaxah iga saar. :D

Besbaaso, kaftaan abaayo..see camel waaye? Lol <==My Southern dialect rocks eh. smile.gif

P.S. Taasi sanka tagtaay, badowad europe laa keenaay bay ahayd. ii garaad inadheer, folxumo aya ii heshaay.

Faheema.   

Hunting season miyaa…in that case if you see...

9-51450-sm.jpg

in your local Masjid call 0800 - Cawo ammediately :D ( Though I’m an old fashioned type Xaliimo, I’ll make an exception this time) ;)

Originally posted by AuxCod:

P.S. Taasi sanka tagtaay, badowad europe laa keenaay bay ahayd. ii garaad inadheer, folxumo aya ii heshaay.

Was this directed at me? LOL. I Cant stop laughing.

Qumay.

lol   

^^^^ R u that qumayo who isku kibrisay our brotha? If yes, then YEAH its directed at you :D

But seriously though, Wat happened to our straight forward brothers, who believed in no Minii minii or nacnaclees?

Sorry. A dizzy moment.

So it wasnt directed at me. :D

Cawo, what taste! Waa gaal foolxun oo weli buuryadii ku dhagantahay. :mad: . Take it off.

Faheema.   

^^^ Eeew Enchantment must you be so descriptive? Some of us do have a vivid imagination… :(

Me dear, I see you missed the whole concept. Notice I said Masjid. Hence being a Muslim and incredibly gorgeous with equally gorgeous body :D . Highly unlikely right. Just as there are hardly any “straight forward†Faraxs’ these days.

What’s with this straight forward BS? The thrill is in the waiting, the implicit knowing, the secret catching glances, the unspoken devotion and longing, the savouring of the moments to come, the expectations, the quiet observation...

Girls these days…. not a single truly romantic bone in their bodies. Romance is all in the mind, its not the over blown extravagant gestures, the fluffy nauseating toys or the wonderful wedding…

….its in the look…the words……and the rhythm of silent hearts beating to the same tune.

:rolleyes:

hey hibo don't mock our London gangster boy's. they are learning to bully their sourwal (trousers up) or maybe coz its winter :D

i agree khadt don't forget da weed oh and the new fashion of alcohol,

miskiin for da London gurls wid hope.

lol   

Mizz; but the UK boys who are decent run to US for a sister ...gurl.. saying that London has nothing offer... I guess...switching or roles is in order now since somalis from all over have started moving to UK>... :D ... So maybe the guys and the girls do have hopes flying high in colors :D

looooooooooooool hibo, going frm UK to US for a decent gurl... ur kiddin right... dey are as bad as each other... in fact it seems that UK gurls are more into dere deen; pluz US is the mother of all evil, so i would think ppl over dere have more chance of fallin off da boat. just kiddin no fight plz smile.gif

i though it wz me, dere are soooooooo many somalis in london now frm ARab countries and other european countries, no to forget the Asians, have not seen any frm US. so gurls in london dive for cover!! ;)

salamz

lol   

Mizzy......it was the education that attracted them not the deen.... I guess they r changing now having seen how important deen has become... well anyways... eveil previals everwhere it only depends on how u fight it....individual basis I guess would be the rite term.