Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

IF YOU COULD HOOK 2 PEOPLE UP ON SOL

If you could choose ANY one to hook up with who would it be and why?

Or if you could play matchmaker, what 2 people would u hook up together?

FOR A BLIND DATE WHO WOULD IT BE????????

ps. stay away from the married ones... ;)

Jumatatu   

I did try it CUTE_LILGIRL . What i did was I wrote down in small piece of paper the names of all the Nomads differentiating them into gender and put them in two diiferent jars, shook the jar and the took one piece of paper from each jar..the first two names that came up from each jar was DA and Qac Qaac...said to myself something is not normal here and tried again. Again the same result so I gave up. smile.gif

Curly   

I think it's easier to match who hates who rather! :D

In which case Qac Qaac would be a bisexual polgamist...(am I allowed to say that?)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Jumawhatever,

That was not funny. You were not funny. And that's all that came to my head!

Well understood Devilwatever....it is commonly known people across the Atlantic lack sense of humour...!

^ LoL! True...yankees tend to lack our sort of sense of humour.

I would hook myself up wiv several nomads, whom I shant name because being the neanderthals they are they will prolly try to kill each other in their attempts to vie for my attention. icon_razz.gif:D

AYOUB   

^^^^ You were supposed to hook other up, not hook others with ... yourself. Vanity :rolleyes:

I think the problem with gringos is not lack of sense humour/humor but irony deficiency. :D

hmm actually looking at the original post, the first option does suggestion to provide names of who a poster would match with themselves or if not then a second option is to match others with each others...Btw Jumatau, is there a chance that the only two names in your bile were "QQ and DA" and therefore you came up with the same names always...As to this topic since you asked "blind date" i think since there is a high statistic probablity a lot of individuals play a role online or have "online personalities" and not who they are in real-life, i would assume 95% of "blind dates" would be quiet disastorous, so why bother eh?...bee bye

Baashi   

U r right Scorpion_sista. In that case I will introduce my good friend Angel_dust with Ayoub and wish them luck. The best match there is :cool: