Sign in to follow this  
FrEaKy_KiTTeN

Here's the truth about....

I believe the world is flat and was never round at all, Columbus lied to you ALL!! And there’s proof, I can’t believe you people fell into the trap…haven’t you seen all the maps??? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

world-map.gif

They’re all flat!

And you know man has never been to the moon it was all a hoax there’s no wind in space, so why was Neil Armstrong's flag BLOWING IN THE WIND…huh, huh, huh???

a563i2_moonlanding3w.jpg

And the American government has hidden all the Aliens from us and their landing strip is in Area 51 (highway 52) evidence for this is the documentary called “Roswell High”

RoswellProgramme.jpg

The truth is out there… man!

:D :cool: :D

Curly   

looooooooooooooooool...Nayaa you crazy gal...pipe down with that nonsense about the world being flat and aliens... smile.gif

But the moon theory I see some truth in...the truth IS out there freaky_Kitten, it's just not here! lol :D

*Burns u at stake**

()ry witch, ()ry!!!!

the letter between "E" and "G" can not be displayed so i am phorced to be creative until i correct this error u will ()ind i am using substitutes till this glitch in the matrix is repaired. i hope u could still read my message to ()ry witch!!! *cheeses*

nuune   

are there people who still don't believe that world is round,ask the big sheekhs and they will tell u that the world is round and ball,aamiin

Ariadne   

Yes, the world is flat and aliens are roaming about it just like ordinairy people.

*points* look there's an alien over there and there and whatever you do don't look behind you!. There's an alien claiming it's the messiah when it's really Martha Stewart in disguise as in alien from Blagerobia (but we all know she's really from Uranus) and shes the high commander of aliens that suck ankle blood.

Be afraid and paranoid be very afraid and paranoid!!!

IM AN ALIEN , AYE-LI- EN, AYE- LII-EENNN,

AND IM PROBING LIKE IVE NEVER PROBED B4!!!!!!

*does (ph)lash dance routine while probing random people*

Curly   

loooooool...somealien luv what's with all the flash dancing? Girl you're freaking me out! :confused: :(

Miriam1   

lool i agree with you there is no wind on the moon so wats up with the blowing flag!? huh?

Its a consipracy by the american government!

Any one watching out for the lunar eclipse tonite...it isnt viewable from toronto, stupid rain. :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: