Sign in to follow this  
FatB

i seriously hope i dont get in trouble for this

FatB   

Those who complain about the inhumanity of the Qurbani (slaughter of animals) at Eid-ul-Adha should have a look at this.

definatly not for the faint hearted!!!

poor things

Pucca   

:( ya rabbi thats cruel, if they captured them they might as well have killed them quick rather than making them suffer in pain like that.

I never liked beef and stopped eating it as soon as i was old enough to make my own dicisions on food (age 10,), but i witnessed the killing of chicken during my short time in syria some years back and that was enough to get me off chicken perminantly. I have yet to see cows and sheeps being killed but i doubt they're treated any better.

Animals are talked about in several hadiths, and in some places (muslim places) such hadiths are ignored and animals suffer...but this here is just plain sick.

Janna   

Subhaanallaah. I can't believe I watched the whole video. The dolphins were still alive. Seeing them struggle was heartbreaking. Some Asians are heartless.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Janna:

Some Asians are heartless.

The Japanese are supposed to be among the most civilized and enlightened.

Baluug   

That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, the way everyone's talking in here, but still cruel nonetheless.

Taliban   

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, the way everyone's talking in here, but still cruel nonetheless.

Do you mean you have witnessed worse cruelty?

Tahliil   

Even thou i don't condone the merciless killin of animals, Yet i have recently watched the Rwandan Genocide...matchetes on human skulls...kids as young as seven yrs old...i have seen what happened in Somalia and Liberia on DVDs and this was no comprison...several hundred thousands of pple killed like those whales and worse in just 90 days....