Xaaji Xunjuf

Since ONLF surrenderd to Ethiopia is it time to change the blue 5 pointed star flag for good

Tallaabo   
15 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Or the best way would be for Somali to have secret society in all enclaves develop each but with common characteristics. Then make the countries have an EU style union and slowly consolidate. The down side to this is takes time about 3 generations. People that lead should be trustworthy they will not deviate regardless who is the boss of the world or region.

Few years ago I suggested that the best way to achieve reunion is for Somaliland, Djibouti, and Somalia form an EU style confederation but now I have realised that would not be possible as Somalis are a people with no understanding of rules and the rule of law. 

On 8/17/2018 at 4:30 AM, Tallaabo said:

Few years ago I suggested that the best way to achieve reunion is for Somaliland, Djibouti, and Somalia form an EU style confederation but now I have realised that would not be possible as Somalis are a people with no understanding of rules and the rule of law. 

I think the problem is those intellectuals.

Somebody has to come up on how to marry the Nomad with the jargon of the times like democracy, human rights...all the systems of the times.

Then the nomad will respect the rules of the nomad. Right now is being asked to follow the rules of the times only and forget the nomad. That will not work anywhere. Ethiopia just speaks the language of the times, but respect their tribal system. They found intellectuals who understand tribes.