Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

IS NAA YAA A GOOD CALL

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Nayaa Heblaayooy, naa kaalay qado ii keen. Thats my favorite line.

yo Nin Yaaban! does this line work for you! watch out i understand there r some xalimos looking 4 yah! lol....watch out bro!!

Kool_Kat   

SHAKA, I know he didn't say he'll call me Naayaa...I was just saying if you want to know if it is good or bad to call a woman Naayaa, just say it to my face, so I can show you if it is goood or bad...Seen...

Nin_Yaaban, baalyo kaa yaabisay, war waaba soo dhigatee nin yohoow, xishoo ee bal wax iskula har...Sexually arrousing ku yeh...

BTW, no it is even worse for my husband to call me Naayaa...Walee wacdro uu arkaa...

Kaafi, you're right, I ain't playin when it comes to disrespecting me...

Nuune, lol@yarey...

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Nin_Yaaban, baalyo kaa yaabisay, war waaba soo dhigatee nin yohoow, xishoo ee bal wax iskula har...Sexually arrousing ku yeh...

BTW, no it is even worse for my husband to call me Naayaa...Walee wacdro uu arkaa...

You wouldn't want your husband to call you NAAG? Arent you his NAAG? :( :mad:

Changed   

i agree with xafsa on this

u call me nayaa expect to be dacas slapped i kid u not :mad:

hoodo....lol...they called u waryaa :eek: waraa is okay if u ask me but not waryaa ...

girls can say naa heblaya(name) and for men they can say abaayo , walaaalo or else call her by her given name for goodness sake's

Xafsa   

How about your husband? Is he allowed to call you that?

My husband? Anyman tries to call me naayaa...I'll make sure he never ever dares to even think it!!!

You wouldn't want your husband to call you NAAG? Arent you his NAAG?
:(
:mad:

No, waa xaaskiisa. There's a difference. Since you find it sexually arousing, maybe we should start referring to u as 'naayaa'. I understand being referred to as a female is a fetish for some men.

Lefty   

Naayaa is a word that can be used to call females if you're unable to come up their real names at that moment. Everything can be turned negative but I don't really see any differences between Nayaa and Waryaa other than their role of genes. Most men don't mind to be called waryaa but Only the word Nayaa is labelled as an offensive and it explains how the females don't like their feminine-belonging because of the Cultural influence.

The bottom line is There's nothing wrong about the word NAYAA. More hints: Just look at how many females allow other females to use it and not their counterparts. Pathetic!! I said!

Kool_Kat   

Nin_Yaaban, don't try to talk smart now...Yeah I am his Naag...But I don't see why he would call me such a disrespectful word "Naayaa"...Walee afka intaan ku dhuftuu, next three days wax cunileheen...Sheeko badanaa...Naayaa and I am his wive...huhhhhhhhhh...No man, and I mean no man has the right to call a woman he respects Naayaa...

LOOOOOL @ Kool Kat, you go girl, tell them about themselves, ahahahahah...

Damn straight, if any man was to ever call me NAYAA, I would whoop his bl**dy ar$e , use my dacas to knock him out and have his backside and my bakoorad get acquainted!!!

Nin Yabaan, bisiinkaaaaa, bro....you must truly be Nin Yabaan because it seems to me you just woke up after several centuries of hibernation.

Welcome to the real world.

Nefertiti

Miriam1   

I think the only people who ever called me nayaa are my abo, grandparents and my freinds and perhaps my brother once or twice, and thats when he wants to turn me into his servent which naturally never works!

I find it offensive if someone who is a complete stranger to me begins to use that word..its like i dont know you so how dare you !!

but if my uncles or cousins use it from now to then i usually let it go.

BARWAAQO, girl, fetish??? LOL LOL LOL, that cracked me up. ~_^

Nayaa or waryaa or heblayoo or balayoo or yareey or waraa or any damn thing other than the name my own sweet dear mother gave to me is a strict no-no. If my own mother can call me by my name, then I'm sure everyone else can too.

To me Nayaa is rather degrading. I'm sure once upon a time it was rather normal, but lately it seems to be used for the sole purpose of angering us ladies. :mad:

Nin Yabaan, sexually arousing?? What do you do, look in the mirror and whisper "Nayaa" to yourself?

:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

harmonyangel

Gediid   

Calling women NAAYAADA is sexually arousing, walahi. I always found it to be sexually arousing.

ROFL.......Nin yaaban you continue to amaze me walaahi,is this after or before the act.....Did you try saying this..... NAYAAAAA Whats my name or how about this...NAYAAAAAA whos ur daddy...ROFL

Adna   

salaama calaykum

:mad: NAAYAA AAAAAAAA,, NIYAABAN,, Why are you trying to got some excuses for that disrespectful word and i some times wonder what is wrong with u al ways you sound like agains of all the nomads never seen ur posts in positive way.so, brother chill out, and watch for dacas hadiiba isla fiican tahay, i think kool kat worn you,,, care fulll,,,,

much love to ya'lll