Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

Great books suggestions?!

Summertime means?? really good books to submerge myself in… and oddly every single book I have enjoyed was suggested to me at one point or another by someone.

I’m currently reading...

6a00ccff9823396ea500fa9678dd620002-.jpg

If you have read books worth sharing, feel free… don’t be stingy icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Indhoos:

Nin Yaaban, are you a Sheldon fan?

Oh yes. I have read all his books, and probably read them all a second time. And i hate reading books.

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Check Sidney Sheldon. He writes very great novels. I am sure Fairfax library has some of his books.

LOL funny how you automatically assumed i live in fairfax, haha mesha somali baa jogto i get it... i'm far from there. insha'allah tho i will look for that @ my local "red-neck" library ;) GET-ER-DONE... HAHA

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Check Sidney Sheldon. He writes very great novels. I am sure Fairfax library has some of his books.

I always thought I was the only maryooley who read his books. That was back in '90s. Sometimes waaga iigu baryi jiray reading them.

The only novels I had ever read, the only novels I ever bought. I read them all except his last one and his autobiography, which I am looking to. He certainly knew how to capture your attention in his books.

All were great, but Rage of Angels, The Doomsday Conspiracy, If Tomorrow Comes, The Sands of Time and Nothing Lasts Forever were more pleasure to read.

Indhoos   

I Have discovered him recently, but read most of his books. The Sands of Time was a very good one, I remember, I read that one in 24 hours. So was Doomsday Conspiracy . Those two are my most faves so far. I have few more to read.