Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

To: Reer Koronto (Toronto)

Blessed   

Salaams you and all smile.gif

Barwaqo, you'v earned yourself a lovely lil something for this ;)

Guys... Thank you for all the welcomes and suggestions.. I really needed that.. I was begining to wonder why I bothred leaving Lon.

Captivating... I was driving through dixon yesterday and before I was even told I eent Allah this is Dixon. Xaliimo to my left Faarax to my right - it was so odd (for lack of better word)- Southall without all the shops and pakis :D

And some makhaayad next to a bra shop wid like 7 faaraxs hanging out by the window - I'd hate to be the xaliimo that shops in the shop :D

I'd say more about T.dot but I'll wait till I'm safely back to my London ....!!

Princess sexy - YOU will love London , trust me. There is no place like it smile.gif

I have to go to Ottawa as well - are they that bad?

Laters folks smile.gif

Paragon   

Southall aa? I was about to increase the heat on toronto nomads to lay red carpets for you and spray them with rose pickles. But hey since you have compared Dixon to Southall, I am not sure smile.gif

Hey enjoy your stay and I give you MMA as your cap driver.

Changed   

ala captivating soul......u are here :eek: .......girl ama see ya this weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,aight ....girl i give u a tour u will never forget ....... ( if am not confused ...u cousin with my girls right :confused: ..if yes i know where to find ya ) flying still school ku dille ......am coming down this weekend....seriously i want a get away before i go back to school...stpaul cant wait to meet ya , same goes for asra, malaikah and angel eyes be there or be squire....... :D

and for places to check out .....

have u ever been to duluth minnestoa i was there for a weekend girl that was the best .........lake supperior ....check it before u leave its an hour away from grandrapids (dont know if i spelled it right :rolleyes: )

ameenah have fun in t-dot . ;) ........i can see u walking around farax town and freaking out .......

to all the british folks....better be ready for me in december......am coming down there for chrismas break :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by flying-still:

MMA as her cabdriver? war ka joog...hadeey disho yaa ka mas'uul ah?
;)

now, now friend don't scare the brother off like that. If he is the perfect cabi, he will have no kabo thrown at him.

I'm not that much of a qumayo anyway... its the other one that beats ppl up .. not me ;)

Thank you Jmaaal, I guess I was sucked into the 'Toronto is all that' the rumours too much :rolleyes:

Paragon   

Flying-still, LoL MMA doesn't get hurt that easily. I am sure he is a dixon surviver.

Ameenah, you are welcome. Rumours? You don't say! smile.gif don't worry toronto is a safe but dull neighbourhood as far as I am concerned. However I must confess that toronto Nomads are the nicest smile.gif

Ameenah...lol, trust dixon is mad beautiful compared to cedar in mpls..walaahi you see the colorful windows miles away..trust when i tell yah that..and farax's n halimo..haa havent seen a quarter of it luv...show yourself on friday...from 12-midnite..tha's when the elders come out to prayer fridayz n the youngster to party at midnite lol...but anywho make your stay n update us from time to time aight luv...

Mizz Unqiue...lol a tour i wont evah foget yaah lol..ahhh that's kinda taking up big responsiblity yaah? or should i just set myself for a fall lol..anywho thanx apprecaite it....but we'll see if you're all talks n no gain yaah lol......yah you know where to find me....locate few individuals and viola you see me lol...hiding in the back..lol naah i aint nevah been to duluth but i might check it out...whats the address lol...take care luv...wun

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

If he is the perfect cabi, he will have no kabo thrown at him.

War MMA is ilaali....I would suggest you take a baseball bat with you...you know just in case she dicides to throw more than a kab at you....you never know with those crazy london folk :D

Jamaal--you sure we won't see him wounded?

Xafsa   

^^ lool...fiicanaa! Amaa amaan lee ka wadaa saaxiib?..... ;)

Naa wiilo....you know you can;t wait to start school again.... Man I need to hit the gym when i get back. People be telling me hips got bigger :mad: ...nacallaa sheydaan ku yaal!! :mad:

I'm gonna start walking every day from my house near the halaah meat to school....then we'll see where these hips will go.... :D

Haneefah   

Ameenah, did you have to visit us when I left? Oh well, I'm sure Ilhaam and MMA and the rest will show ya a great time in Toronto...enjoy your get together with the nomads and it's sad that I won't be there :( I hope you like Xamdi ;)

I'm here with reer mpls and they've been wonderful...I've met some of the nomads at the MSSU conference which by the way turned out very well...I'll give reer canada the details when I get back (Ya'll owe me a big one since I was the only one representing Canada :mad: )

Captivating....you here too? Did reer mpls freak you out yet or what....hang in there sis, you'll get used to it ;) I'm j/k folks...we should all do something before you girls hit back to school cuz there's still some of you that I haven't met.

BTW Flying...I hope your exam prep is coming along well sweetie..good luck with it!!

Imperial-lady...cant wait to see you luv..walaahi it'd be a blast...and am check out tha website inshallah...this computer is slow as a mug walaahi...anywho hit me up sometimes..been passin messages to you from someone else..have you recieved em lol...anywho stay solid

Nafisa...heard you were here macaan..walaahi mpls is mpls wha more can i possibly say...how was tha gatherin in the UofM last week? Any benefits out of it..fill me in...and oh yah' we gonna meet before we depart of this kukuu-qaxtooti land aight luv...(inshallah)

take care..

wun