Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Body Scans or Pat Downs-Which Do you Prefer?

For anyone traveling within the US, we are now faced with extra security measures. One has the option to go through body scanner-it's reported the scanned body images with identifiable features have been stored.

The other option is to submit to enhanced pat downs-essentially meaning TSA employees can feel or rub against any part of your body including inner thighs.

All this in the name of security :mad:

Haatu   

If it's a female officer, I wouldn't mind a pat down. Other than that, the full body scanner will do. There is nothing to hide after all. :D

Ps: waa iga ciyaar.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Haatu:

If it's a female officer, I wouldn't mind a pat down. Other than that, the full body scanner will do. There is nothing to hide after all.
:D

Ps: waa iga ciyaar.

LOOOOOOOOOOL waar aren't u gonna care if the lady officer is good looking and what so or u don't really care about that.

Che, this is not for everybody, its a "random" pick..that's why my long beard is going away now.

Hey guys, let's just all make sure we go through those scanners with a huge hard-on to show what we really think of them. :D

I was reading somewhere that the former head of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff first ordered these machines when he was in charge back in the Bush era, and he is now, in fact, working for the company that sells them. Talk about impenitent egoism, eh? smile.gif

It is said that the TSA employees are gonna make these so-called "enhance pat-downs" as invasive as humanly possible--which some say are tantamount to sexual molestation-- in order to drive a majority of passengers through those cancer machines that MR Chertoff is selling. I call them "cancer machines" because of all the radiation they've been proven to emit.

Funny how a blatantly profit driven project such as this, is being shoved down the throats of Americans in the name of security, when everyone knows that it will not stop a truly ambitious terrorist. Remember that guy in the news in Saudi Arabia who hid a bomb up his rectum and then blew himself up? And because of that, what's gonna be next? Random body cavity searches done by postmortem examination doctors? When is enough, enough?

The Zack   

Poll: Americans Deeply In Love With Full Body Scanners

11-16-2010%202-38-33%20PM.jpg

CBS says the have a poll that shows Americans overwhelmingly support full body "naked" scanners at airports, despite what some "civil rights groups" have to say about them.

Although some civil rights groups allege that they represent an unconstitutional invasion of privacy, Americans overwhelmingly agree that airports should use the digital x-ray machines to electronically screen passengers in airport security lines, according to the new poll. Eighty-one percent think airports should use these new machines -- including a majority of both men and women, Americans of all age groups, and Democrats, Republicans, and independents alike. Fifteen percent said airports should not use them.

Mr.Somalia..You are right Michael Chertoff directly benefits from the sale of these machines. His security consultant company works for the makers.

looool@rectum bomber and his target actually survived..lol

Zack....There's nothing random. The last time, I traveled everyone I saw went through the machine. I didn't know and I don't think people there with me knew that you could opt out for this security procedure. But then, if you decline this-get ready to be molested.

Atleast,I buy a dinner first :D

The Zack   

I think you are mistaking the regular metal detecting machine with the full body scan one. These are located in a specific location of the airport and if you are picked, a TSA agent will walk you there. It is random, duqa. I travel for for living, trust me.

poiuytre