Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Cartoon Protest in London...

Laba-X   

With Great pleasure, I burned the Danish flag today - infact only a few hours ago! They might have provoked the millions of muslims around the globe with their calculatedly controversial cartoons depicting the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon Him) as a terrorist, but unfortunately majority of the Muslims do not have much love for the Messenger it seems. Out of the Millions of Muslims in London alone, only about 150-170 turned out for the protest - but All Praise Due to Allah, for He has instilled fear in the hearts of the crusaders and Kaffirs as Muslims covered the streets and closed embassies with Polcie adn Helicopters hovering right above us!

Allahu Akbar! A Great atmosphere indeed!

but unfortunately majority of the Muslims do not have much love for the Messenger it seems.

Let me get this straight, just because the majority of the muslim community had more sense to go about their usual business then walk in the streets, waive signs and burn flags proves that they don't have love for the prophet himself, is that what you are saying?

You think that those some 150 faithfuls of islam who you joined today are making a difference by burning a flag? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Do you actually think you will change the minds of those same individuals who had drew those pictures? Do you think that you will stop hatred just becuz you standing in the cold? C'mon now, those other thousands of muslims had alot more sense to stay away from the nonsense you took part off today, and I am glad only 150 or so made a fool of themselves, imagine if there was atleast a 1000 instead of 150? It be a waste.

underdog   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

and I am glad only 150 or so made a fool of themselves, imagine if there was atleast a 1000 instead of 150? It be a waste.

Look out folks....the day Muslims see standing up for their religion as time wasted has arrived. Layzie, not only do you do NOTHING in support of your insulted relgion, you actually have the audacity to belittle the ones that do.

I hope the future of the Islamic faith never ends up in your apologetically yellow hands.

Khayr   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:but unfortunately majority of the Muslims do not have much love for the Messenger it seems.

Let me get this straight, just because the majority of the muslim community had more sense to go about their usual business then walk in the streets, waive signs and burn flags proves that they don't have love for the prophet himself, is that what you are saying?

You think that those some 150 faithfuls of islam who you joined today are making a difference by burning a flag? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Do you actually think you will change the minds of those same individuals who had drew those pictures? Do you think that you will stop hatred just becuz you standing in the cold? C'mon now, those other thousands of muslims had alot more sense to stay away from the nonsense you took part off today, and I am glad only 150 or so made a fool of themselves, imagine if there was atleast a 1000 instead of 150? It be a waste.
A waste?

A waste to:

• show supports for other muslims

:confused:

• express their Freedom of Assembly & Association
  • to show hatred and disgust for that which mocks Allah and His Rasul (sallahu caliyhe wasilm)

• Its a waste because you can do better demeaning and belittling their effort
  • A waste because you are chilling in a heated place, with a full belly, catching CTS b/c of all that typing and they were out in the streets.

Tell me why its a waste, Layzie Crtic!

Pi   

^^^ Sheikh did you have any protests in your neck of the woods?

Anyhow, I'm all for protests and boycotts and what have you. Muslims should use all their muscles to get what they want. I am decidedly impartial though.

[ February 04, 2006, 02:23: Message edited by: Rahima ]

Mr U-Dog, save the crying statements for someone who cares.

I must have not have shown support towards my religion, because I must not have taken part of the marching or I must not have stopped buying DANISH products, since we are suppose to be banning it altogether, and that proves to the small minded folks that I am showing little or no love towards my prophet and my faith? Thats practically what this xiin person said, and thats what u just confirmed, and until you get it through your thick skull that there is other ways of showing support than being ****** enough to burn a flag, then there is nothing for us to talk about pple.

PS: I haven't bilittled anybody for trying to stand for what they believe, but I do resent the fact that poster can come out and tell us that he burned the dutch flag and that proves he loves my prophet more than I or the other muslims, that is unacceptable in my book and I will not let it rest that easily.

Blessed   

I'm all for protests, boycots and dialogue (please) but what's with advocating for violence?

I was watching the protest earlier and some of the comments on the protest placards maintained the things those Danish artists accused our beloved Prophet (saw) of.

What was the point of that protest? Was it to refute the violent character assigned to our Prophet (saw) because that message didn't come across or simply to express dying hate for kaafirs?

This is an opportune time for da’wah but some Muslims seem to be doing more harm to Islam. May Allah forgive us.

Laba-X   

Salaan Sare Dhamaan

Lazyie-girl, you deem it "nonsense", I deem it to be of great Pleasure to have partaken in such an event! Unifying among ranks with other Muslim Believers! And by Allah, i will strive to do so, despite the biting colds you mention, despite gales and storms and with great confidence i can say that, We (the Muslim Ummah) will ride out the storm with Allahs mercy and help!

For the record, i did not say I loved the Prophet more than you - That only Allah knows best and your reasoning and remarks dont do you any justice. Again you have the impertinence of remarking on my burning of the Danish flag!

I hope the future of the Islamic faith never ends up in your apologetically yellow hands.

...It never will Insha-Allah brother, as long as ONE single muslim soul is still breathing!

Mr xiin, now its clear to me that you suffer from multiple personality disorder. Weren't you the good faithful who posted this thread and weren't your words:-

They might have provoked the millions of muslims around the globe with their calculatedly controversial cartoons depicting the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon Him) as a terrorist, but unfortunately majority of the Muslims do not have much love for the Messenger it seems.

Unfortunately, the majority of the muslims do not have much love for the great prophet, meaning you do have lots of love for him since you were out burning flags, instead of managing your time effectively and putting it to some good use(i.e finding a way to mock their faith, their believers, their religion, finding other useful resources than marching and burning a flag and having the kafirs have a big ole laugh on your expense and those 150+ muslims), we were out sitting on our butts because we do not have much love, and you do? What is that exactly suppose to mean, if not that you love him more than I or the others do.

PS: You people can take all the pot-shots@my beliefs, my religion since faithful#1 said "I hope the muslim faith doesn't rest in your yellow hands" and faithful#2 replied with "not as long as there is ONE MUSLIM SOUL STILL BREATHING" meaning I AM NOT A MUSLIM SOUL, again, its refreshing to know just how your small brains function, lol@ AS LONG AS ONE MUSLIM SOUL IS STILL BREATHING........I hope you go back and re-read your own words, you poor soul.

Laba-X   

Blessed, those Placards didn't advocate violence by saying things like

Freedom of Speech can go to Hell

Europe remember 911

Europe:The Real Holocaust is coming Soon

Kill those who insult Islam

Massacre Those who Slander Islam(which i held with great pride)

The prophet (P.B.U.H) mentioned in a Hadith that if anyone insults any prophet, kill Him; If he insults a Sahaba (companion) beat him. So are we to follow the Holy Prophet or not? For if we are, the Cartoonist shall be slayed just as Van Goth!

It so happens that when the Iranian President Ahmedinejad slightly doubts the Holocaust, a world-wide uproar and chaos, but when our Prophet is insulted in cartoons depicting him as a Terrorist - nothing is done about it! Is such a Theory tenable, i ask you my friends?

Lazy-girl, So your not for Burning flags or protesting against such an insult - instead you suggest you mock their religion and their beliefs? Is that it? Talk about putting out fire with fire!

Castro   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

The prophet (P.B.U.H) mentioned in a Hadith that if anyone insults any prophet, kill Him; If he insults a Sahaba (companion) beat him. So are we to follow the Holy Prophet or not? For if we are, the Cartoonist shall be slayed just as Van Goth!

Oh that's just great. :(

I need a break from this place.

Laba-X   

Che, what have i said that could be counter-productive? That we should kill those who insult the prophet?

Castro, that comment needs elucidation!

underdog   

Layzie,

I'm still waiting for your ideas on how to peacefully advise non-Muslims to respect our faith.

Castro,

at what point will someone have gone too far against Islam? What would you personally have to witness to make you take some kind of physical action to protect your Diin? (Just a general inquiry)