Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Gabdhahu ma nin qurux badan bay rabaan mise nin caqli badan

Hibo   

Waxaa is waydiinayay in badan wax gabdhaha Somaliyed ay jecel yihiin. Waxaan arkaa gabdho daba ordayay rag aan maskax sidaas u sii dheer lahayn laakiin "qurux" badan. Dumaroow maxaad jeceshihiin hadii labadaas mid aad kala dooran lahaydeen. Ha oran labadaba waa muhiim. Mid doorta

ciise   

SUAASHANI WAABA SU'AAL KHALAD AH. GABDHUHU MAXAY CAQLI KU FALI, MIYAAD WAALAN TAHAY NINYAHOW. GABDHUHU WAXAY HAD IYO JEER RABAAN NIN QURUX BADAN. RAGGEENANA WAY KU YAR YIHIIN WAX QURUX BADAN.

Naftu doqonsanaa Damaca walanaa

Waxay Doontana bari kugu diri ogaa,

Dantu kaa adakaa, Durba Celin ogaayee

Calaf eebe Kuu diiday Kaa Durugsanaa

Nin uu Duunya siinaayo Ugu Deeqi ogaa,

Taas waxaa Daliil U ah Haadka Samada duuliyo

Diinkuba U siman Calaf......Damn! I'm in a mood for somali songs :)

Anyways, Habluhu Badankoodu Waxay Jecelyihiin, Nin Caqli iyo Kartiba leh, Anigu Shakhsi ahaan Waxaan Jecelahay Nin Ilaahay, Qurux, Caqli, Dabeecad wanaagsam,Edab(polite),Karti, Maaliyad, Intaba Leh, Runtiina Qof walba Wuxuu Jecelyahay inuu helo Ruux intaba leh.......That is only Human Nature!! Woman are not all Shalow as you making them to be..

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

[This message has been edited by Naag-qaawan (edited 09-29-2001).]

Hibo   

C'mon girls. When was the last time that you went out with an ugly guy with lots of brains?...don't lie to the nomads here!!!!!!

Fact: there are more smart uglies than smart handsomes

Fact: Somali girls always try to go out with a dumb handsome guys...since there are less smart handsome guys out there anyways.

Fact: if girls had a choice of a dumb handsome guy or smart ugly guy, they would rather be with the dumb guy.

Fact: most SOmali girls don't know who is dumb and who is smart. Any pretty boy they see is a smart ass is a smart ass to them.

sahra   

aniga waxaa ila fiican in gabdhaha somaliyeed ay iska racaan wiilashooda foolxun oo aqliga iyo aqoonta leh nin qurxan oo future lahan maxaa uu tarayaa'.

Wagereey!!.......

Walaalayaal, Who in here Doesn't like to have a pretty Dress, Prety car, Pretty kids, Pretty house, Pretty everything? Beauty is not as bad as you guy's are making it to be. If some guy is Uglier then the Dhurwaa, but has brains only? Then I might not go for him but if the Guy has, Personality, Character,brains,Strong religous Values and Culture then I might Consider going with Him Definatly..

Remeber BRAINS don't mean shi*t If the Man Has no other Quality.

and Guy's When was the last time U checked out a Ugly Somali sister? You don't even look at their way, U avoid them and always go for the prettier girls. You marry the good looking one's, You date the Good looking one's and even at party's you dance with the good looking one's? Then Now you make it look like, Like we somali woman are the only thing after good looks??.........It's Funny how we never say what we really Mean...lol

Top Five Fantasies of men

1.Beautiful Wife/Girlfriend.

2. Dumb Woman(they believe they should be the only one's with brains)

3.Skiny Woman(since when Lil Meat become Ugly?)

4.Virgin(When they want to marry you,only)

5.Yes-Woman( They hate women Who say No to their Needs)

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

Buubto   

Naftu hami weynaa

maal jeclaa

magac jeclaa

faan & iskala wad wad jeclaa

Naftu raaxo jeclaa

Naftu wax qalbiga qaboojiyo jeclaa

Naftu riyoon ogaa

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifFolks the above sisters made me laugh so hard especially nimco. If i talk about my desire man oh well. I don't think he is exsist but. As me buubto i always go for personality, education, realigion, chrachter & his attitude towards others. If a man got all those he is my man. What can beauty do? in time it will desolve. what can wealthyness do? today you have it tommorrow you don't have it, or when you die it won't die with you is just world thing. well in my opinion i'm with sis Nimco nin muqaalkiisa wanaagsan (not ugly) oo diin, dhaqan, cilmi & karti leh. Ofcourse with out these chrachters:-

No shaxaari

No balwad

Naag Qaawan lol sis well said lol.

Jaber   

Naag-Qaawan

allah dumaraw khalyaaliga iyo been beenta jecelidiin

hablayahaw hadmaad guursan doontaan is the name of a riwaayad lol

question to the sisters.....how come every xaliimo wants the same qualities in Mr.Right?.....aren't we all individual's?

have ur own standards ....don't let the society dictate it to u my dear xamiilooz....or else u can wait until the Weather-Girl's arrive and annonce at half past ten

IT..IS..RAINNING..PERFECT-MEN

Hibo   

jaber: bro waa nogakentey allaha kakenee

qosol baan u dhintay

nin haduu caqli laheen micno maleh waxaad isku noqoneysaan diin iyo dawaco right?

asagu waxuu noqon diin ana dawaco its fine with moi....

naag qaawan: can u tell me what u mean by pms

"how come every xaliimo wants the same qualities in Mr.Right" Cuz We all deserve better and look for the best in whatever's out there for us.. Just like you Faarax's look for the best Xaliimo's...

Waxaanu Guursandoona marka aanu aragno wax Noo qalma Until then Jaber, We gonna keep searching for the Mr. Right..

Nimco, Huuno go get a Dictionary and check for it...or better yet, ask Jaber, He seem to be too familiar with women's Issues .......lol

------------------

Pig   

PMS waa cudur cun oo dumarka ku dhaca oo si ba'an u laaya. Waa contageous waana laga cararaa wixii qaba

------------------

Signiture

Interests: Hunting lions, Carrying "BUDH" -- you know --that nomad stick similar to the baseball bat, Bringing women to their senses, milking camels, etc.

[This message has been edited by Qawdhan (edited 10-05-2001).]

Hibo   

naag qaawan:all u have to do is just say the word what's so hard obout that??

lakiin somali baad tahoo wey kugu adagtahay so maha.

adoon is cunin anigana i cunin forget obout it aight