Sign in to follow this  
Jaber

I wonder if the price is right?

Hibo   

Jaber i think all u needed to know was already done for ya by Hibo so i guess it'a baout time we need you ro come up with new topic if u don't mind cwm9.gif

Hibo   

Jaber i think hibo gave you the right answers so let's move on and start the NEXT topic boo

cwm9.gif

Hibo   

Meoooow....saucer of milk for you two...gettin a lil catty huh?...take a room and work of all that tension folks...might help with the agro.

*Cat quickly ducks out of room, hoping to avoid the flying objects coming her way from jaber and commonsense* smile.gif

XawoTako   

Well, despite the fact that this issue is getting tiresome...

Althought I agree with hibo and Ameena, I think somali women should go to work. I mean 35 year olds plus, (asuming they won't have a prob with someone to look after their kids).

I think working makes you a better person in many ways and you won't have so much time to dwell on all the things you are lacking in you life, instead you can plan for the future and look forward with spending time with your fam instead of seeing it as duty or chore.