Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Why skinies always say i love you instead of saying i am intrested on you?

OG_Girl   

Salam alaikom all brothers and sisters:

when i say skinies i mean somalies ! why they always say i love you even first day you meet them instead of saying i am intrested on you and want to know you better!!?

Is that Somalies don't know differences between love and like or intrested on some one and want know them more?

Thanxx

shyhem   

U call us skinnies and than you have the audacity to claim that we say "i love you" on first date and as if that is not enough,u want an explaination from us for what u believe is an immature behaviour.

Well lets say from today we will put you under a "love" sanctions so u don't have to worry about any man saying "i love u" in the first place.

Honestly speaking when are you girls going to be sober,if we say we love u regardless of whether we mean it or not,u say its pure bulsh-it and if we just ignore u'r azz and pretend there is no pretty woman in the room,u start acting up and calling us all kinds of names and how men are arrogant jerks and selfish unromantic dogs.I wonder when the ladies will make up their minds?

Too bad sister we already know everything we need to know about women psychology and we know that women love attention, however we ain't gonna give u that attention until we have a good chance of dismantling u'r defense.

Ps- personally i don't even tell girls i like u let alone saying i love u and all that bulshi-t.I assume they are smart enough to know whats good for them, which is another way of saying i'm interested in you.

Well I never came across someone who says "i love you" on the first date. And Shyhem there is big gap between I love you, and ignoring someone. I like gettin attention from my mate just like any otha girl... But its obvious when someone is interested.. they don't need to say I LOVE U on the first date.. And i wouldn't want someone to say I LOVE U to me first date or not.. several reasons y i wouldn't want that.. but back to the subject... I don't know wat kinda men you date 0G_Girl.. maybe those old faraxs that sit @ the coffee shops. Walahi i've heard those guys say I love u to women who just gave them their #'s

n Shyhem... Too bad sister we already know everything we need to know about women psychology and we know that women love attention Ya rite! there r some men who don't know basic sh!t about women.. :rolleyes:

OG_Girl   

Salaam again:

First let me tell you this brother Shyhem First i did not mean to call you names i mean as a somali guys . Second.. as a sister Simple Woman told you every person male/female need attention specialy from people they care most ..like a mother and father teachers hansome cute guys..etc.You said u already know every thing about woman... Damn you are a typical farahos icon_razz.gif

I bet you know any thing .

Simple Woman : sister first thanx for ur reply. I never dated somali guyor none somali guy. but all my experience is from chat rooms and they just PM you and say girl I love you they don't even take time to know you ... i bet even if my mom chat with them one day they will fall in love with her ..."my mom is in her midle 40s" that is how skinies despret Ooops i mean Somali guys :D

shyhem   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Salaam again:

You said u already know every thing about woman... Damn you are a typical farahos
icon_razz.gif

I bet you know any thing .

:D

Did u just say so,good God i can't actually believe this.You're in Kuwaiti,hello may i ask u when do girls in kuwaiti learnt shi-t about relationship,last time i checked u was practicing in the drill against the Scud missile.Furthermore i can dismantle u'r defense faster than a cruise missile on republican guard azz,watch out baby least u might wonder what hit u'r heart most where it matters. ;)

Honestly speaking i'm confident that i know more about u as a woman than u know about u'rself,but again u're just a girl and not yet ready to be called a woman.For that i will let u just grow for now, and talk to you when you become a real woman :D

OG_Girl   

Shyhem excuse me ! i am 20 in july therefore i am not a little girl. I go to university i read alot ... what u think about somali girls in kuwait? we r more open minded than you with our limits as a moslims.

again talk about topic and leave OG_Girl man :mad: .lol did i scare you ..don't worry i don't bite icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

First of all let me agree with Shyhem he is right Gulf girls no nothing about women or relationships, man they got marry without knowing they are getting married, this time i heard one girl in one of those countries came to her wedding not knowing she was about to produce children she though it is just the party and dance and eat then everyone goes home...looooool man i agree with u...about Somealien girl do u think ur pants is important to us.. girl dont insult us please we have more important things in life that ur pants....

so somali men dont say i love u, and they will never say it caause because some of our sisters take note i said some of our sister dont deserve to hear that world from the fine brother..like me and others.... man nothing they like, u say i love u they say u want to get to our pants, you dont say i love u they say you are not romantic, you say i like u she says why only like and not love, you say i am interested in you, they say wasaq maxaad imooodaaa... so no way out... peace

shes talking about guys she doesnt know and who respectively dont know her, i think you should mistrust anyone who shares THAT MUCH in*ph*o within the 1st "meeting" w/you. those kinda people are either NUTS or INGENIOUSLY MANIPULATIVE, either way, dont trust them.

you probably date some messed up girls.. cuz not ALL somali girls are like that. And ur in cambodia wat somali girls do u see there. You're generalizing like whoa. The girl said men who say i love you on the first date.. wat other reason would a man say i love you on the first date other than wanting to get in her pants.

girl do u think ur pants is important to us.. girl dont insult us please we have more important things in life that ur pants lol like wat teaching some snort nose indayar kids...

somali men dont say i love u, and they will never say it caause because some of our sisters take note i said some of our sister dont deserve Are you speaking for urself or somali men in general...

Once you find someone that you click wit and there is chemistry you won't need to say I love you, i like you n all that bull... becuz the feeling will be mutual and there is no need to announce it whether ur afta wats in her pants or not and vica-versa.

king_450   

Very intersting, well said i think one must be very honest to say i love you for the first time you encounter some one you never met, it is an honor one to say i love you and respect you, but sometimes yes we do use the word love in a different content, but the important is , if the person who is saying i love meant its content then you should accept it and see if you can elaborate it, but if you can't then it will be the interest of the the two parties to work it out and sort out what is the true feeling of that individual is, but i agree with you some somali men do u use the word love, just to meet you, but not all of them. So sis i do not know much about you but i think you sound a very nice person and intellegent , so if you ever receive or get some one who tells you they love and you agree with that individual take the opportunity and check it out. Good luck and hope to hear back from you walaal.

maybe if skinies (male and female) got into each others pants more often they wouldnt be so keen to declare love so frantically -- As a proud skinny i say let lovin' reign :D

shyhem   

Shyhem excuse me ! i am 20 in july therefore i am not a little girl. did i scare you ..don't worry i don't bite
icon_razz.gif

Damn u proofed me right,anyway nineteen is still a teenager,Hang on sister u will soon be an adult.In the meantime keep on trying like the waterboy u can do it :D

I wasn't scared of u but i will if u keep on making remarks like that.

simplewoman

"Ya rite! there r some men who don't know basic sh!t about women.."

Thats y we have gay guys :D

somalien

"shes talking about guys she doesnt know and who respectively dont know her, i think you should mistrust anyone who shares THAT MUCH in*ph*o within the 1st "meeting" w/you. those kinda people are either NUTS or INGENIOUSLY MANIPULATIVE, either way, dont trust them."

How do u know she talking about those guys.Are you telling us what u think or what u know and what formula did u use to arrive at u'r conclusion.

OG MOTI

I do agree with u even though i have afeeling u and OG girl have something in common.i won't say what its but ya'll look alike.

[QB] Salaam again:

I never dated somali guyor none somali guy. but all my experience is from chat rooms and they just PM you and say girl I love you they don't even take time to know you

OG Moti   

Lets be honest here, I am in Cambodia, no somali girls that is true... here girls when u say i love u, she will kiss ur legs cause they know how much it takes a man to say i love u... they simply appriciate it... but my somali sisters are simply nothing makes them happy, how do i know, ok like the sister said i might cyperdated some messed up girls, but i am intelligent person and i do analysis ready sisters posts and i concluded my analysis that somali girls no think will satisfy her, ofcourse not all of them... but most... the good news is the brothers still love them and will never give up on them... and yes i am speaking for all somali men, they agree with me unless he is half somali and got out side influences.... like women's rights stuff and so... anyway WE love u always sisters but dont be dhagaxooos it is old style .... when u see a brother u like tell him u love him even if u did not reach the love point .. it helps things go better.. peace