Saalax

Talk about delusion of grandeur

Failmaajona taanki ugaandheesku ku dhex noolyahay ina cumar geelena xabashids baa u heshiisay  carabtina waa u hanjanayaan. I think  the  republic of Somaliland is in the best situation in the horn of Africa 

Saalax   
33 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Failmaajona taanki ugaandheesku ku dhex noolyahay ina cumar geelena xabashids baa u heshiisay  carabtina waa u hanjanayaan. I think  the  republic of Somaliland is in the best situation in the horn of Africa 

He is still the internationally recognized president of all of Somalia.  Why would two recognized presidents need a mamuul goboleed to reconcile them?  :D

Saalax   
14 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Great move by Sl, next Djibouti will mediate between Hargaisa and Mogadishu, as long as Somalis are talking, excellent

Sland is a mamuul goboleed part of Somalia. It is no position to mediate between two countries. 

Saalax   
19 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

And that must be the last desperate and indeed fictitious political clutch you are grasping it for a dear life. Specifically now that all other things you have hoped will bring forth the doom and the gloom of Somaliland, have been shown to be so much of your over-active imagination playing tricks on you. Given that, of course, they were never really tethered into any recognizable reality of any kind. Eh, my friend?:D 

Someone who believes Somaliland is a recognized "country" speaking about fiction.  :D