Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Becoming a Family

^^And i agree yaa Puujaaa!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Na'ah. No way they're settling for a 100 year old man. Try again
yaa good
Xiin.

Maybe they should do a reverse Anna Nicole Smith, and marry one that is 63 years younger than them,
:D
of course they will have to wait for him to be born. But it's worth the wait.

That too would be fine in my books---though I wouldn’t consider it marrying up :D ! But i noticed that you find the whole story distasteful! Why is that yaa Bishaaro! I thought these things happen all the time and across cultures and lands!

Serenity, may be not palatable to you but it’s certainly credible that the said young woman find such a relationship quite tasty! Some may even suggest it’s going to be trendy too! You see, as times are inclined to the niggardly it may be a sign of the much awaited hour that girls would hunt old but able men :D in desire to have relationship with them! And they would be perfectly happy and content with it!

Bal ka tali?

KK, firstly I did not suggest that you are ‘gabar almost 40 jirto oo aan wili laguursan’---not at all! To the contrary I thought you were being the Young Turk here :D ---considering your insurgency in this thread! To cut this whole thing and make it short, I understand the 20-yrs-old-should-not-be-marrying-a-man-twice-of-her-age sentiment! But that yaa sister is not the argument we are having here, we are not gathering one’s preferences here, we are commenting on an actual relationship where the age gap is quite noticeable yet the couples that are involved are reportedly content with it. What would a reasonable person have against such a happy family?

As for xiin inuu soo xero geliyo mid yar oo half of his age ah, that is not in my best interest i say---yaa laylinteeda iyo tababarkeeda maaro u hayya :D !

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

As for xiin inuu soo xero geliyo mid yar oo half of his age ah, that is not in my best interest i say---yaa laylinteeda iyo tababarkeeda maaro u hayya
:D
!

LOOOOL@maaro u hayya...Good one...

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Zu,Baashi, I guess this discussion hit close to home huh?

Zu, what do you know? How do you know whether or not Kat would have went for the offer had it been presented to her?

I didn't take you for those fellaz who talk without merit.

Layzie, my point had nothing to do where by a young girl was forced or was brian washed to accept a marraige to an older fella who can be her father in that case she is more than welcome to go Waris Dirrie on us

My point was about a girl - capable intellect wise -who [entirely to her own] choses to marry an older guy and be happy. It might be due to his money, looks, status, personality or intellect or other talent including his experience...hehehe...

While it is easy for us [from outsite] to say I will never do this or do that but surely we can never know what we will do if we were in their shoes!..and I thought calling him a Molester was not right hence my examples of G Clooney or Demi Moore etc.

I know KK is alhamdullilaah Happily married so the point is more about generality than singularity.

Cheers

Kool_Kat   

ZU, what if the tables were turned, 20yr old young man wanting to marry a 50yr old woman?

When I said G Clooney (by the way, the name should be Gorgeous Clooney), is acceptable I was just hypothetically speaking...

In the case of Demi and Ashton, he is closer (in age) to her daughter than her...It just doesn't seem right...But I must say they look good together...

To me, and that's just me, it is disgusting for anyone (whether man or woman), to ever want to marry someone 30yrs their senior...And it is even more disgusting for someone to want to marry someone 30yrs younger...

Baashi   

Kool Marwo, you see yaa bilcaan...you can't have it both ways so make up your mind at once: you despise old sugar dadies without exception or even you vocal marwo have ur exception lists! If u have ur exception list (Clooney or this other six pack oday in that other movie) why not let other bilcaans draw up their own exception list?

Doob venting some heat aside, has any1 thought about the thesis this modern philosopher is advancing! I thought the piece was a thought-provoking writeup but unfortunately ýou all went tangent...

Kool_Kat   

lool@BILCAAN...

They can draw up their own expectation list, as long as it doesn't include 50yrs old awoowe...They have no business thinking 50yr old could be thier life partner...They shouldn't sell themselves short...Unless, you know, he is GORGEOUS Clooney... ;)

Pucca   

clooney-george-photo-george-clooney-6233

:confused: *looks real hard and tries to find the hot factor* um no clooney just aint hot... had you said either richard gere *drool worthy* or mel gibson, i'd have totally agreed with you. clooney though is just gag inducing...the man can act, but thats about it.

Kool_Kat   

RICHARD GERE, no thanks

pltgere.jpg

MEL GIBSON, may be just the eyes

mel_gibson_dinner_suit.jpg

NOW, GORGEOUS Clooney

039_35847.jpg

George%20Clooney-29.jpg

Looks good enough to eat... ***what, did i just say that*** sorry gotta go b4 i say anything i'll regret later... :eek: :eek:

Baashi   

Kool marwo, I bet 10 shilling that "the" man in the house is way better looking than this celeb you seem to fall for :D I'm talking about the tiger you call your husband :D war lee maa heenaynaa hee :D

Question: If Qorran, 24 year nurse, falls for G. Clooney, would you object her choice? Why/Why not?

Baashi   

Another flower for oldies! Wahooooo! we're winning :cool: I knew all along the protests against odayaal in this forum was all about defense mechanism. Throw G. Clooney in the mix and bingo and some would turn the corner :D Bless Aduunyo!

Buuxo   

^^True, but we have own very handsome odayaals too without make-up. just to name one SHeikh Umar faruuq. ;)