Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ubax

lol Che, I thought he was the type who stayed at the all male coventry.

MMA, I really truly hope you are proud of yourself for posting this innocent person here and sharing it out in public.

I'm sure you knew you had comments such as these coming:

She is an embarassment to the good Somali named Ubah's of the world.

^,To the unknown person, only ugly people talk this way, please go make yourself pretty.

me   

hhahahahha, you people are funny. The Ubax chick looks like an average xalimo, i wish her all the luck and may she succeed in whatever she wants to do.

Devilagle knocked this one out.

Originally posted by Devilangle:

ha ha ha @ i will definitely buy her CD..

What 4 i wonder....be advised the cover picture does not come alive

She's too ugly to represent Somali lady, Ubax kulahaa, What kind of a name is this which means "Flower", Yeah you must love flowers.

Pujah   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

MMA, I really truly hope you are proud of yourself for posting this innocent person here and sharing it out in public.

quote:

^,To the unknown person, only ugly people talk this way, please go make yourself pretty.
I THOUGHT HER PICTURE WAS ALREADY IN PUBLIC DOMAIN :confused:

quote:

Innocent? When putting yourself on Myspace, TLC and wanting to be a singer you are innocent? The girl is drinking alcohol on National T.V, dresses half naked and she is innocent? Bring the Sirens out because we have an innocent girl.

Zafir   

*Wang wee, wang weee where is the innocent girl? We have come to take her away from foul mouth of Mr. Judgment Taaka-man*

According to those who have seen her prior to this thread being created, her images were blasted at where exactly? Myspace? That means she must have put it herself, is that it?

Do you know how many women images, especially somali women that are blasted on that site, yet some don't have a clue about the post itself, because there are individuals who post the images as their own and want you, the small person believing that that is truly them?

Women are being victimized everytime their images are shared on cyberspace, just because its on one site doesn't mean it can be shared here, everywhere. Even if it is shared, no one should be bad mouthing them, regardless on whether or not some people saw them drinking on TV. (your url just takes you to a page that has her name on, where is this so called video click you have??)

You have no right to come out and blast someone based on your opinion and the poster himself might have started with good intentions but you definitely ruined it.

Aaliyyah   

well she is somali and wants to pursue into something ,,,I guess i would have preferred if she was the next fahima ..a dr or pursuing a professional career. But, if this is what she wants, I certainly wish the best for her ..

wa salaamu alaikum.

p.s. MMA has crush on her ..kulaha I like the name lol

Laba-X   

Aduunyo! Walle waxan la fajacay dadkan billada quruxd siiyey a inantan daankiyo dhafoorkii isdhaafeen.

waa aduunya geddoon, bal maxaa ku dhacay Hablihii wax geli jiray, Hablihii Wax goyn jiray, Hablihii wax gudi jiray, Goldaloolo iyo ceeb, Hablihii ka guban jiray, Hablahaan gankoodiyo, Hilbahooda gadan jirin...

According to those who have seen her prior to this thread being created, her images were blasted at where exactly? Myspace? That means she must have put it herself, is that it?

Yeah you don't just set up myspace accounts with Pictures of you posing in different stances, Essentially trying to sell yourself to an agency (whether it be for modelling or singing)

Do you know how many women images, especially somali women that are blasted on that site, yet some don't have a clue about the post itself, because there are individuals who post the images as their own and want you, the small person believing that that is truly them?

Ah yeah they stoled pictures of her posing, and then......... AlSO STOLED her singing COUNTRY MUSUC....... and HERE IS THE CATCH, to embarass her?

Women are being victimized everytime their images are shared on cyberspace, just because its on one site doesn't mean it can be shared here, everywhere. Even if it is shared, no one should be bad mouthing them, regardless on whether or not some people saw them drinking on TV. (your url just takes you to a page that has her name on, where is this so called video click you have??)

You have no right to come out and blast someone based on your opinion and the poster himself might have started with good intentions but you definitely ruined it.

I Personally saw with my own eyes, A girl named ubah from Southern California, Who looked like her ( I don't think they name twins ubah and ubah do thet?) and was drinking, and living with a gal madoow guy while preping up a meal for her boy friend with the Aussie host.

How can I ruin something if this is the truth?

LoL...is it me mise inamadan qadhaadhkii baa ka batay?

Magaca hooyadeed iyo abeheed siiyeen xitaa waa lagu haystaa. Miskiina.

Guys, how she lives her life isn't relevant to you. Move on, eh? Oh and dhareerkana iska bi'iya. smile.gif