Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ubax

Abaadir,

Oh you have a feeling, do you? A feeling! I suppose u have a list of other names in mind? Ones that ensure good behaviour in old age?

Those are some of the best names ever. Any girl would be proud to brandish such an awesome name. Yes, siree, Bob.

Abaadir   

Valenteenah,

Yes, I do have a feeling. see, I am not saying all the girls who happen to have those names I mentioned above are bad. I am just pointing the fact that the not-well-behaved girls I met have one of those names in common. Hodan and Deeqa will top the list.......

mantra   

lool Devil why I believe I do!

honestly the lyrics! and after going through her pictures I take back my beautiful comment... :D

Shakti   

^^ oye plz.. than she has nothing if u take the beautiful comment from her.. go easy on her beside u dont wanna her fans coming at ya

well its time 4 me 2 step however we shall be waiting 4 ur version of "ask me" but nothing 2 suicidal ok. thanks

mantra   

lol Devil, your last comment went right over my head im afraid...

she is not beautiful nor is she talented and quite frankly her frame doesnt look like it can support a pregnancy...I therefore declare her useless... :D

unless of course her fans can come up with a better use for her...

Typical somali gul! naturally beutiful as ever, having said that I was utterly disapointed that no nomads here recommended her to cover that beauty islamicly and keep it for any faarax or at least any muslim bruv. She is a good lay tho, I mean in halal way :D

NGONGE   

^^^ :D

Ubax is a great name by the way and that woman in the first post is a great representation of the name. :D

Originally posted by Allamagan:

She is a good lay tho, I mean in halal way
:D

She let you loose on her?

Your nose is touching the screen it's grown sooo loooonnngggg. Leave the woman alone.