Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

One of the reasons why Germany lost the war

Rayyan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Ryan that man was Sergio Leone if I am not mistaken? I beliee he made a great, much underated gangster flick. Once upon a time in America with James Woods, Robert De Niro, about the early Jewish Mafia of New York.

Duke, Waad garatay, a class on his own, the man who gave the world films like fistul of dollars. much more he took many stars to be on top in their profession, like, Lee van Cleef the hawkish sob. Charles bronson, and Clint eastwood, and much more.

RedSea   

German war machine was not prepared for winter warfare.The Russian winter has always been a factor in warfare and has been the reason why so many before Hitler failed to conquer Russia, notably Napoleon.

The soviet man power was immense, they kept throwing men at Germany til they won. That is the Russian way of conducting warfare. Georgy Zhukov was a brilliant General and I think one of the most brutal of ww2. He ordered any soldier who cowers should be shot, only way was forward march into German lines.

The Western Front hadn't seen much of the fight, the Red army carried much of the burden of the war and would win regardless. The western Front only speed up the downfall of Hitler, the red army would have won by themselves.