Sign in to follow this  
ijabo

this is for the guys in defence of the Somali women of our time .

king_450   

Very intersting Ijabo,Now as the so called Somalis, let's attack this nasty negative, no good, lousy rotten (had enough yet?) act of misinforming and finger pointing each other. Stop right now wherever you may be, and seriously consider what good has ever come of such behavior. Lets face it, at the time most finger pointing happens the mistake has already passed us by. By draggin the situation will only get worse and may cost long-time friendships. Nothing positive ever comes out of finger pointing and it usually comes from guilt.Am wondering could this have been partly your fault ladies? or the answer is Nah,Nop,No way. I'll just blame it on the guys.Talk about your poor attitudes! The only way We(Somalis) can overcome this sort of Childness is ,Preparation as well as communication which eventually can prevent most misunderstandings.

Boys you have to write another thread --- perhaps titled : In defence of the indefencable Somali MEN!!!

How can we prevent such occurrences? Hopefully, they are not repeated ..

Our women are beautiful, physically and mentally strong and charismatic plp and that is why they are too confident. They have many reason to be.

There is no reason to be over confident. Thats not a good thing. If things are going right for you,them be humble and modest. Its because of Allah's doing that a person could have all those nice traits. But being "too confident" as you say could mean that you believe that you accomplised all these things. I understand why men could be a little angry about this.

Also, i think that there is no reason in the world to be proud of being "physically beautiful",since you are born with your looks and did nothing to achieve it.

Remember this is MY opinion. So please dont start yelling or getting angry. :cool:

Qac Qaac   

1st of all let's all remember we muslims in here. so we talk like muslims to one another.

I don't really care about this gender war anymore. but i would say one thing.

that is about the Hijab, sorry to say this sister but if the sister is not wearing hijab, we as men can't have lots of respect for her, how can we, someone who says no to allah's order of wearing hijab. that is if we know that hijab allah ordered us not men. as some femine say like Irshad Manji. it is not an option.

yes u could say there are good girls who don't wear hijab, well my answer is they good for the things that they are good at, but when it comes not wearing hijab they are not. so yeah a girl that don't wear hijab i think, it is not a marriage material sorry. don't jump on my throat. but think about it. someone who doesn't fullfill god's order would fulfill another order. i don't think so.

p.s. also men who continously break God's order is not either a marriage material.