Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

So I am planning to buy an indoor grill.

Originally posted by Guardian n Protector:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Do you like indoor grils that much?
icon_razz.gif

R u talkin to me?

Listen to AJ. Grilling is a man-thing.
true that.. and doing dishes is a women-thing..

I bought the damn indoor grill last nigh.. and boooy is it great or what.. i grilled some chicken and chease dipped it with some Humus i made.. the shit is worth the money i spent on it walaahi..

U the man George,,,,

Originally posted by Guardian n Protector:

^^ do you have to say 'sh!t' n 'walaahi' in the same sentence?

Sounded tasty until u decided to use the word 'sh!t'

that was definitly not a proper choice of words.. thanks for correcting me .... smile.gif

Originally posted by underdog:

So did you get the Foreman Grill?

No.. i got another girll (cant recall its name) it had the same features of the foreman's only bigger in size and cheaper in price.. so i figured the diffrence would be the money that goes to Foreman.. !!! thats how it is with brand name products.. they want you pay for their marketing..

but the shit is tight... really.. i think i can seriously bulk now and cut back the time i needed to gain 20 lbs to almost the half..

Say... is any of you guys bulking btw?? i am taking protein shakes before and after my daily gym routines... my wieght increased by 10 lbs alerady (mashalah) my goal is to maintain it at ilb 225...

this is the supplement i am taking now..

optimum_whey.jpg

Rokko   

IC someone is pumbin some Iron huh..

speaking of the protein, although I'm not big fan I've seen some dudes who tried it na'mean..according to them it made some difference right away but the tough part is maintaining and that's why I stay natural. Meaning I go to the nearest Halal store and buy me half goat/cow/camel etc worth of steak tell them to cut and slice my way na'mean..THICK and put that Foreman Gril to work namean...

Here's advice to ya according to some experts.. use the protein in the begining and once you gain enough mass, leave it alone and do ur thang @ the gym..and holla if ya need someone to spot ya aight.

One

raula   

AC like Mobb said-those enhancements are DANGEROUS(steroids,protein shakes, creatin etc)-have negative consequences. While you try to be BUFF and Huffin' away-you become less BLESSED down there(if you know what I mean ;) ). So choose dear btwn the BLUE & RED pill :D

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

IC someone is pumbin some Iron huh..

speaking of the protein, although I'm not big fan I've seen some dudes who tried it na'mean..according to them it made some difference right away but the tough part is maintaining and that's why I stay natural. Meaning I go to the nearest Halal store and buy me half goat/cow/camel etc worth of steak tell them to cut and slice my way na'mean..THICK and put that Foreman Gril to work namean...

Here's advice to ya according to some experts.. use the protein in the begining and once you gain enough mass, leave it alone and do ur thang @ the gym..and holla if ya need someone to spot ya aight.

One

You right saxib, lots of ppl think protien is a magical supplement that will transform you into another Gary Coleman overnight.. I KNOW that shit has some side effects.. thats why i eat like a pig while gradually cut back on the protien...

the only problem i faced with maintaing my mass was finding time to cook and eat, but not any more.. i fill them GLAD containers with as much steak, Tuna, chicken and Shakes as i can in my way to work or school.... and seems like its working out fine.... alxamdulilaah

Originally posted by underdog:

isn't whey xaraam????

made from pig milk by-products???

You should look into that.

the one i take is made of cow's milk..... or so do they claim!!!

Consuming an excess of calories is as unnatural as starving yourself. Stick with the gym, eat well and in proportion to your appetite and you'll look fit and healthy.

Whatever u do don't end up like one of those guys that walk around looking like an aeroplane because their biceps are so large their arms can't hang by their sides naturally. Eew.