Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

So I am planning to buy an indoor grill.

Yup… I am hoping to pickup and maintain at least 20 lbs of weight insha alaah… so I decided to buy a grill… I did some research and so far it looks like my decision is a toss up between these tow suckers..

Delonghi Grill

DeLonghi_Grill_BG24.jpg

Vs.

Gorge Foreman Grill

grill.jpg

So please be kind enough to share your insights on indoor grills if you own or used one !!!

underdog   

I haven't had any experience with Delonghi...BUT the Foreman grill is all it's cracked up to be and so much more.

It's a hassle free grill and it'll cook anything.

I've had mine for about 2 yrs now and If SWAT crashes through my door and I have to make a hasty getaway, I'll be snatching up the foreman grill on my way out the window.

Originally posted by underdog:

I haven't had any experience with Delonghi...BUT the Foreman grill is all it's cracked up to be and so much more.

It's a hassle free grill and it'll cook anything.

I've had mine for about 2 yrs now and If SWAT crashes through my door and I have to make a hasty getaway, I'll be snatching up the foreman grill on my way out the window.

So i heared man.. but look.. does it generate lots of smoke? dont want the damn fire alarms to go off while cookin..

raula   

^^^dang! someone is becoming too Wisconsinized icon_razz.gif but plz dont try to grill the infamous wisconsin cheese icon_razz.gif By the way-how are the RED HEADS in MENOMONIE :cool:

**wonders if all border rivals are as cool as KELSO from That 70's show 2 thumbs up-awesome.

^^^^ We kicked the vick's azz pretty well... so i guess there must be somthing in the cheese...

Go Farre Go Go..

and does anybody have any good grilled chicken or stake recipes??

raula   

AC-Yeah the sad truth-but you guyz almost got whooped as well-too bad moss had to give away that last throw-dang! but we are still in scoreboard atleast-so yaw better not loose if you want that division title(dang its gonna be history).

Meanwhile-keep on grilling-but stay away from frostbites.

I wont be suprised if you say that summertime you will be taking up LACROSSE icon_razz.gif or ICE-FISHING :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

** Gulps **

** Whispers **

Shouldn't this be in the Women section? :rolleyes:

** Ducks **

Grilling is a man thing dawg... but i will make sure to take the dirty dishes to Women's section and hand them to "The Gurdian of the Tow Holy Dishs" :D:D

btw.. we do it indoor because its too damn cold out here...