Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

People!!!

I am bored, someone come in the chatroom; Actully someone who got anything worthy talking about come in the chatroom...

Oh yeah here is to me my 4th year on s.o.l. :D

lol congrats to you too, I didn't notice that we registered same year but here is an interesting fact for you, women talk too much compared to men.

In those four years you had 3759 topics and I had 429 topics :cool: you still ma cuz though ;)

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

War kan maba naxaayee see camal; inanta women maad ugu wacday?

LOL,well she is a woman alright,LOL! :D

Walle,Conspiracy,this has proven to me that you are fabulously a N.E.R.D aka computer Geek,You women skills are hitting the negatives. LOL Poor Valentina that sure came as a suprise eh?

Anyway,Cons(LOL am still llolling@Vals reaction) congrats,lol :D

OK am being silly.

J.Lee   

Jack and Jill went up the Hill.......Ooops wrong thread; um...Congrats dude (?)

I have had so many weird things happen to me over the past couple of months that I'm starting to question my sanity.

I remember: I remember: I remember when I lost my mind; there was something so pleasant about that day; either your emotions have an echo and so much space

I think that is how the song goes and speaking of space, MySpace officially rocks.

Yadada I'm sayin? Yadadamean! (Please excuse yourself I'm from SE Seattle where the youngersters get hyphy..I think!)

peeeps you need to chill out!! Valenteenah babes I was just messing with you hun, if it wasn't for the ladies making topics this place would've closed long time ago ;);)

Brownie yes I am 101% geek with big glasses :D

Originally posted by J.Lee:

Jack and Jill went up the Hill.......Ooops wrong thread; um...Congrats dude (?)

I have had so many weird things happen to me over the past couple of months that I'm starting to question my sanity.

I remember: I remember: I remember when I lost my mind; there was something so pleasant about that day; either your emotions have an echo and so much space

I think that is how the song goes and speaking of space, MySpace officially rocks.

Yadada I'm sayin? Yadadamean! (Please excuse yourself I'm from SE Seattle where the youngersters get hyphy..I think!)

Hello jaylee? Either you have not had your daily dose of starbucks caramel machiato or you are insanely Sick icon_razz.gif Or perhaps its a case of Bof of em'? :D

Rea   

^ why .. why must u write starbuck ?.. now i have to leave work and get some white mocha.. thanks for nothing Brownie.. here goes my 4th $4.58 cup in this week alone... i should sent u the bill

oh yeah, Conspiracy congrats on ur 4th year.

Originally posted by zulzela:

^ why .. why must u write
starbuck
?.. now i have to leave work and get some white mocha.. thanks for nothing Brownie.. here goes my 4th $4.58 cup in this week alone... i should sent u the bill

oh yeah, Conspiracy congrats on ur 4th year.

Dear;LOL its not my fault that you cannot control your urges & Weaknesses icon_razz.gif

Now run and caffeinate your weak heart,lol smile.gif

Zafir   

Originally posted by zulzela:

here goes my 4th $4.58 cup in this week

That's $18.32 in four days, I personally feel you should take up smoking it's much more inexpensive. What say you?

Btw, are black mochas as expensive?

Rea   

^^lol..

browni ... i shall run like Forrest did in ForrestGump

Zafir .. smoking is more expensive.. at least on ur life expand, and if u don’t mind i would like to stay around for the day my grand children sip a cup of hot white mocha with me

and yes, the black mochas is just as expensive but the white mocha is lot sweeter..

zafir i know where u r going with this black/white mocha thing.. but im only talking about coffe so stop pulling out a hiding fictitious meaning on this

Pucca   

half the replies made no sense ..but ofcourse thats nothing new.

anywho..

congrats cons 4 yrs is something.

*yippe for me ..its been like 2 yrs?*