Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

SOM SISTA WHITE GUY

asraa! "Oreo fever" is opposite of jungle fever! meaning u prefer red necks!

Lucky sorry about that my dear sista! Yes i am guilty of over generlizing! but lemme ask this q's

how many sista's do u know in your city that live or r married to some white ole kook just cuz he can provide with material things!! and when hes away she be calling you!

and also here is another about it does not matter about the muslim thing! why do arabians freak out when their sons wanna marry mali gals! yeah! r we muslims or helloooooo do u hear the word cabdaaa echoing in your damn head!

whazzup with that!muslim! i say, gimme me a break! i will stick with my own skin color!!!

Adna   

salaama calaykum

rudy i understand what u really mean but i think when it comes to marry different race i think whites are the best cuze as soon as they become muslim they will be strick ti it i mean with good faith but don't even think about carab for god's sake nooooo,,, not for me but any ways for really i know thin on white oo muslm ah he married one lady who's related to me i think he si better then a somlai guy,,, any ways don't get me wrong but that is what i think but my choice is somali dude oo madax adeegi kabdatay loooooooooooooool much love to ya'lll

Mujahida   

Salam.

somalsijui

I don't think that the kids will be totally somali because why else would they be called mixed? So it's half somali and half american or german etc. They can still learn about their culture so long the mother teaches her children about their roots and they'll carry that as part of who they are.

certainly they won't be blonde or have blue eyes...black and brown are dominating colours.

I've seen blue eyed and green eyed somalis. I have them in my family. So it's what Allah makes of them. And the thing about the black being dominant is not intirely true.

This my personal Opinion

I encourage everyone to marry whoever they want so long the person understands their Islam fully and practises it too. There no need to set limits or barriers in places that ALLAH subhanaAllah wa'tala didn't set limits too. If you do it with Niya ( good intention) and if your goal is to please Allah in the end than do it. What awaits ahead of you is only Allah's blessings! smile.gif

Masalama

LuCkY   

RUDY APOLOGY ACCEPTED! NEXT TIME JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY RUDY:

how many sista's do u know in your city that live or r married to some white ole kook just cuz he can provide with material things!! and when hes away she be calling you!

I CANT REALLY SPEAK FOR EVERY GAL THAT IS MARRIED TO A WHITE OR NONSOMALI GUY AND FOR WHAT REASON. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE GALS THAT MARRY THESE MEN BECAUSE THEY LOVE THEM AND ARE MORE COMPATIABLE WITH THAN WITH A SOMALI GUY.

AND I PERSONALLY DONT BELIEVE THAT SOMALI GIRLS MARRY THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN PROVIDE THEM WITH MATERIAL THINGS.THEY CAN CALL WHOMEVER THEY WANT WHENEVER THEY PLEASE WHETHER THE GUY IS THERE OR NOT!

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY RUDY:

and also here is another about it does not matter about the muslim thing! why do arabians freak out when their sons wanna marry mali gals! yeah! r we muslims or helloooooo do u hear the word cabdaaa echoing in your damn head!

I CANT SPEAK FOR THE WAY THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE FEEL

ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. BUT MY GUESS WOULD BE THAT THEY KNOW THAT SOMALI GALS ARE NOT THE SAME AS ARAB GIRLS AND THAT THEY CANT CONTROL THEM LIKE THEY DO THEIR OWN.

BESIDES I THINK THEY FEEL THE WAY THEY DO FOR THE SAME REASON THAT SOMALI GUYS DO WHEN THEY SEE A SOMALI GIRL WITH A NONSOMALI GUY.

*ANYONE WHO HAS ANY INPUT IN THIS PARTICULAR AREA-YOUR OPINIONS ARE APPRECIATED*