Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

SOM SISTA WHITE GUY

IL CAPO   

, Am asking this because its worrying me,can someone just tell me how they see,Is it OK 4 white fellas 2 marry our somali sisters take as their women,and will their kids be white or somali,no hard feelings for those already in relatioships.

one thing that amazes the most is why mali guys r obessed with sista!when sistas show them no respect and threat like dirt!!

yo homies the writing is on the wall!! cant u see

or is u blind like an owl---let them do what they want who cares!

remember, u can lead the mule to water but u cant make it drink!! white, yellow orange ayada laay dip ku qabtah nooo my bro! so free yourself from sistas and get a white momma!

Adna   

Salaama calaykum

In my experieince i don't think race will be matter as long as the guy is muslim, then you have the choice you can marry who ever you think is your soul mate as long as they are muslim, cuz i have some relative whos husband is white but you got to beleive this the guy is just maasha alaah really nice takes care his kids and so on,,, i fell for my self some times jelous and i feel like i wanna marry white muslim dude but you never know who you will end up with but make sure they are muslin 100% much love to ya'll

Aussie   
Originally posted by rudy:

free yourself from sistas and get a white momma!

lol

somalsijui bro if the white dude is muslim then there are no worries thats the most important thing.

and the kids i live near a somali lady with white husbond and she has little white, blonde kids that speak somali and with somali names like Xalimo and Warsame, its hilarious

how bout mindin yr own buisness. seriously, this isnt an "epidemic" and itl most likely never reach that point amongst somalis for a number of reasons. really, breath in, breath out.

Adna   

salaama calaykum

actually rudy i'm not really quite sure if we are in tha same baot I' if you meant what i think other wise let me know what u r talking about.... much love to ya'llll

RaMpAgE   

and the kids i live near a somali lady with white husbond and she has little white, blonde kids that speak somali and with somali names like Xalimo and Warsame, its hilarious

sxb..if a somali women and a white man marry their children would be yellow colour like arabs, and certainly they won't be blonde or have blue eyes...black and brown are dominating colours. :rolleyes:

lambda   

asalaama calaykum nomads & aliens(ilaahay nagama dhigee)

A lot of white people are married to somali women they say they are muslims they dont pray and they dont show any muslim behaviour they said once ashahadu an leeilaaha ilalaahu wa ashahadu anna maxamada rasuulalaahi is that enough thats my question to the experts.

I prefer to marry a somali women wich is muslim .

same culture, same religion = o problemo

lambda   

Rampage asalaama calaykum genetically its possible to have mixed kids with blond hair and blue eyes eventhough the black colour gene is dominant and the percentage to have kids who look like north african is higher you can still get blond kids with blue eyes in a less percentage .

u know what,

MashaAllah, i know a a few somali ladies that have married white guys

and their children are indeed beautiful, MashaAllah, their eye/hair colours differ,

but once, i spoke to this lil, mixed-raced (somali-white) kid in english, and her replied in somali, and that was really sweet,,,,,i could not do nothing but say MashaAllah,,,,,i was proud of him and his parents.

it is not about the colour of your kid, or the man that you marry,,,but it is all about the Aqiidah, and Adaab of that child.

Aussie   
Originally posted by RaMpAgE:

sxb..if a somali women and a white man marry their children would be yellow colour like arabs, and certainly they won't be blonde or have blue eyes...black and brown are dominating colours.

bro thats what i thought until i met me Neighbors;

im guessing you're from downunder so imagine this...

that little girl from the olympics with the name XALIMO

and she is like Abti haye mafiicantahay

RaMpAgE   

Rampage asalaama calaykum genetically its possible to have mixed kids with blond hair and blue eyes eventhough the black colour gene is dominant and the percentage to have kids who look like north african is higher you can still get blond kids with blue eyes in a less percentage .

brother that happing is one in a million chances.

but hey maybe it was that one in million chance. :D

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY RUDY:

one thing that amazes the most is why mali guys r obessed with sista!when sistas show them no respect and threat like dirt!!

RUDY, :rolleyes: DONT GENERALIZE ALL SISTAS DONT LACK RESPECT FOR SOMALI BROS AND TREAT THEM LIKE DIRT BAGS. THEY SHOULD BE OBESSED WITH SOMALI SISTAS... I MEAN ITS ONLY NATURAL SINCE THEY ARE THEIR WOMEN (YOU GET MY DRIFT HERE).

:( IF YOU ARE SPEAKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ITS UNDERSTANDABLE BUT AGAIN THAT SHOULDNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO GENERALIZE-WHICH PUTS ALL THE SISTAS DOWN.

TO SOMALSIJUI: YOU REALLY SHOULDNT WORRY ABOUT A SISTA AND WHO SHE IS WITH-THATS A WASTE OF TIME.

IF SHE DECIDES TO BE WITH SOMEONE THATS HER CHOICE AND LETS NOT FORGET HOW MANY BROS OUT THERE ARE WITH NON SOMALI WOMEN.

GETTING INTO OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS CAN GET YOU INTO ALOT OF TROUBLE-ITS REALLY UNCALLED FOR.

BESIDES IF THE GUY IS MUSLIM RACE SHOULD NOT MATTER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. :D