Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Rania is the First 001!

Som@li   

or are you afraid of the new technology, E-[assport, if used wisely is a superp thing, and reduces alot of the hazzles involved with the old passports,like it or not all countries will adopt this kinda passports!

With this ID card, wherever you go, you will be tracked,and monitored,say,going to video stores and renting red tapes! :D;)

Actually, I won't be surprised if the president's sub-sub-clan uses this bio-metric technology to monitor and mute other clans percieved as rivaling their power

I dont think that they are that smart

Paragon....the people behind this that is. They

just don't know how to govern and prioritize

things....makes you wonder what happen to the

D-block most reer-magaal sub clan...duqa miyaan

lala talinin horta mise waxba ma dhageysto :confused: :confused: ?

Brother paragon always surpasses himself! lol

Originally posted by Paragon:

Actually, I won't be surprised if the president's sub-sub-clan uses this bio-metric technology to monitor and mute other clans percieved as rivaling their power

Originaly posted by Ladif:

I dont think that they are that smart

Paragon....the people behind this that is. They

just don't know how to govern and prioritize

things....makes you wonder what happen to the

D-block most reer-magaal sub clan...duqa miyaan

lala talinin horta mise waxba ma dhageysto

Good on you folks! Anyhow the passport will work inshallah and I would like to think that the majority of Somalis in Somalia aswell outside of Somalia will indeed get/purchase that new E-Passport!

One of the first things this government had to do was bring back a proper Somali passport that is universally recognised as our old has got in disrepute! It is only logical as it will make travel easier for the millions of Somalis that don't have a passport and if they do, no one will accept it because everybody thinks the passport is forged or fake!

On the other hand sister ibtisams concerns and fears are unfounded because probably she will get one aswell because by 2015 the whole world has to upgrade to E-Passports, so if you print new passports in order to secure the Passports of the Federal republic of Somalia it is only logical that the government decided to implement E-Passports now because this would save us a lot of money and hassle as the current mandate of this government will end in 2009 inshallah, so if they print old paper passports again that can be forged, what have they achieved apart from wasting more money and time?

This is a money saving exercise inshallah and we should congratule the TFG for accomplishing it and being true to their word!

Che and all the others, they likely have E-Passports themselves, so stop denying the Somali people a secure passport that cannot be forged and that will establish their true identity therefore making it easier for them to travel outside the country!

This is indeed a great achievement and congratulations to Somalia, its government and people inshallah!

Somalia ha noolaato inshallah!

Paragon   

MKA Yonis says:
Che and all the others, they likely have E-Passports themselves
, so stop denying the Somali people a secure passport that cannot be forged and that will establish their true identity therefore making it easier for them to travel outside the country!

Mr Yonis, I cannot deny the fact that some of us may already have E-Passports. In fact, in America, some may already have it but in the United Kingdom, there is an opposition against it. At least it hasn't been accepted by the public and why has it not been accepted? Because some believe that the use of Bio-metric technology in the issuance of importance documents such as passports and other IDs 'may infringe upon the privacy and civil liberty rights of the citizens'. The UK at least has well-informed groups and individuals who can oppose the imposition of such idenfication processes. The UK is also a democratic country that has in place a means of opposing such government plans.

Even if the UK's current government makes such technology compulsary on its citizens, one thing you must realise is that the UK isn't a country that has gone through sixteen years of barbaric civil war; where individuals within clans have come to know each other as sworn enemies, where individuals are traditionally targeted as per their worth in the clan. Clans are not political parties that contain people from all spectrums of society; they consist of specified group of people that collectively adapt or oppose a government or a social arrangement in which they are part. When such happens, as had has happened during Siad Barre's dictatorial rule, entire clans and their leaders recieve collective punishment.

This is where the process of implementing punishment collectively becomes entirely simplified by Bio-metric technology. Such technology, if it falls on the hands of the wrong people (such as clanly-organised intelligence cells manned by the ruling), it becomes deadly. Just image Saddam's Tikriti terror cells equiped with the most precise technological tool for individual and group idenfication. Thus, the potential exists that all dessenting voices and groups would be pin-pointed, tracked and if found necessary, nipped at the bud of their dessent.

Although, undoubtedly, Bio-metric technology has its advantages, when dealing with a nation crippled by the long war's enmity, with possible vengeful dispositions of some clans against others, its disadvantages, currently, outweight its advantages. The Somali Nation, in its current condition, does not need Bio-metric technology.

First, the Somali Nation needs urgent help with the problems (hunger mostly)under which its people suffer. Second, it needs national reconciliation and third, it needs time to heal its wounds and forgive itself. Fourth, it needs bridge-building schemes between all different groups of citicens. Only then could unnecessary adventures such as introducing Bio-metric identification be considered. Not now at least, now that thousands need help with their survival and women and children are dying of cholera in their hundreds.

^Well, I hear you and I've read what you've written, now the big question is what do I think? Easy, just scroll down, will you?

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

keep scrolling Paragon, be a nice boy, will you?

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|keep on son, you nearly there!

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

'Are we there yet'? No we aren't! 'How long still'?

Boy keep it, it ain't long anymore.

|

|

|

|

|

|

'Are we there yet'? 'You said it won't take long'?

Yes, we are nearly, nearly there my boy! Be patient

boy, here are some sweets, 'I said I wanted the blue lollipops not the green ones'! Calm down with the

emotions Paragon, will you? We nearly at our final destination!

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Dowladdiid, Anarchist

Pi   

^^ According to Paragon, Abdullah Yusuf's sub-sub clan is trying to hatch some diabolical schemes, yeah? That's the whole reason behind the E-passports. Grr! Those devilish people from Yusuf's sub-sub clan.

Walee bidaar iyo buufis baad isku darsatay. :D

:D:D @ MKA

Those people from Abdullahi Yusuf sub sub clan are out to get the somali people and monitor there every move. Who knew that the masses from mugdi mudug would draw up such a diabolic scheme. Never knew these guys were Stephen Hawking potential. You never know though. Jiribaan was where ptolemeus and Aristotle were taught. Wasn't Raas Xafuun aka Opone an ancient IT Island?

Abdullahi Yusuf dear chap, you have out done yourself once again.

Better yet, you are a genuis. But the somali people are not ignorant. We have the likes of good paragon watching your every move! :D

me   

The girl on the pic looks Ethiopian, so they gave the first Somali passport to an Ethiopian, thanx abdulahi yusuf, first you give away the country now, you give them the passport too.

EboniQue   

Originally posted by nuune:

Soomaali hadaan nahay amaba african kaligeen waxba ma qabsan karno waa inaan u wanacanaa kuwa dhogor cad si ay noogu hirgaliyaan umuuraheena.

Loool Classic :D

The Somali passport is becoming very hard to acquire. I was looking for one for the last 8 months and I am unable to get it, they need to see me to proof my Somaliness, take my fingerprints and do digital passport photo on the spot. All this mean that I have to be in a place where it is issued which I'm in no position to do at this moment in time.