Sign in to follow this  
BonaFied_CriTic

Abortion

Castro   

^ I'm begining to like you. If only you'd be a little kinder to SOLers (specially those who respond to a topic you post). And if you feel the topic is a little too difficult for the average Faarax like me, do include a little blurp that explains it. It makes all the difference. ;)

Dhubad.   

How would I know whether you created the post or not?

It grubbed my attention and it is my duty as Muslim to correct a fellow Muslim. If that agitates than am sorry mate..!

Blue Skies

Kindness is my maryooley name castro - and am pretty sure you Faaraxs are smart enough to handle whatever i throw - may it be (a digsi for that matter) but you should be able to handle it.

Dhub you competely misunderstood me - it is not that i don't want to be corrected - but because you did not understand my point - i didn't mean to insult you or anything - my bad ina abti -

Originally posted by Hitlerette:

[QB] Kindness is my maryooley name

Kind enough to be a HITLERETTE icon_razz.gif [The epitome,paragon if you must of a paradoxical statement] smile.gif;)

I am in Jesus's arms. he is holding me.

Yea, Kanye also said Jesus Walks :cool:

Xoogsade   

by Castro
:

^ Seems like you're dodging the request. Try us. Explain the point to us. See if we miss it then use any label you like after that. Fair, atheer?

quote:

Originally posted by Hitlerette:

I doubt you will grasp anything i have to say my dear - people here either have simple mind or they lacking the understanding of simple things - which ever way that might be - coherent thought isn't lacking - we should all be thankful of that

And how coherent is the above atheer?
:D
LOL@CASTRO. Good one.