Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Do you see the humour in this?

Macalin   

At first it did not bother me that when I let fly with my deadly left, I only struck the air. Anyway, after about 30 minutes of hand-to-hand combat (although in my case this largely involved punching and kicking the air)

This was indeed interesting....dude that was awesome!!(screamin like a whiteBoy!_). :D:D

Reminds me of this old man,who infront of busy Garissa Lodge was Ngeta'd while they greeted him like they knew @other...everyone was like ..oh them buddies

N.O.R.F   

Whereupon one of the officers asked us to calm down and explain ourselves. When we did everyone burst into laughter. You see, I was chasing a man I thought was a mugger who in turn thought I was a mugger. And we both end up at the police station!

loooool

pearl   

that was by far the funniest piece i read in a long time....had me crying :D:D

though i dont speak swahili...wondering if u can translate these for me...

1. wife amekufanyia kazi, eh? Mtoto wa Soil, usijali

2. Kwa nini kukubali kupigwa pigwa na wife namna hiyo na mabibi wako wengi? Whisi, marry another daughter of the soil."

3"Hakuna kitu kibaya kama kukaliwa na wife. Just ask Whispers. He is the living evidence of that kind of situation Ni sinema kamili ya matatizo ya nyumbani ukiwa na bibi kali."

4., Ogopa bibi kama sitima.

underdog   

1. the wife went to work on you, eh? Son of the soil, don't worry.

2. why let yourself get beaten up by your wife when there's lotrs of wives around?

3.There's nothing worse than than being step on by your wife. Just ask Whispers. He is the living evidence of that kind of situation it's a complete movie about domestic problems when you have a fierce wife.

4. Thou shalt fear thine wife more than electricity

Paragon   

Being neither too clever nor too wise, I look at the fellow and nearly ask him, "Lakini, bwana, were those thugs of the female kind? Only women can have nails to inflict such scratches."

---

"Didn't you say yesterday morning that a church mouse was richer than you and therefore refused to leave money for even a quarter kilo of meat? Did money grow in your pockets all of a sudden so that you could buy the beers I can see in this bill? What kind of husband spends money on coloured water without vitamins for his friends instead of buying part of a cow for his family. Only one with the brain of a goat."

LooooooooooooooooL damn!

--Whispers Mutahi R.I.P