Sign in to follow this  
fartun

IN-LAWS

^You are calling me semi-gifted and restless? :( . Maybe I should go and jump off that proverbial bridge Xoogsade was pointing Socod badne to... waxba iima hadhine :D:D

I just want to say that its an Honor to defend another muslim especially a learned muslim, Alhamdulillah.

Azmaya asked Nur reasonable questions that most of us had questioned one time or another.

She didn't ask any disrespectful questions, she didn't put him down, she did nothing of that sort, and Nur himself responded to all of her questions.

Nur didn't need defending becuz Azmaya never declared war on him, where he needed wannabe Mujahidiin soldier at his service.

Nur handled himself marvelously, he addressed each and every one of her questions.

For you to take a shot at a decent girl and say she shouldn't be one to talk when she is in a non marital relationship, it means you are implying that she is committing an act of sin of sort. She did say that she knows his family and she is committed to him and its just a matter of time before she commits to her man. You can't possibly tell me that you didn't know anyone in your circle of family and friends who waited a while before getting married, whether it might be for financial reasons, education etc. If you haven't experienced it yourself, its out there but it doesn't mean that just because people are together before marriage that they are doing something thats questionable and for that reason alone, you are wrong to imply that about strangers.

I feel that you owe this girl an apology, its upto you to stand up like a real nin and apologize, but its another thing altogether if you don't.

You are not Nur, you are not anyone else but Khayr and all you should be concerned about is your affairs and the affairs that relate to Khayr not anyone else's.

I'm not telling you all of this becuz I don't like you,the truth is I can't stand you and the likes of you, but thats beside the point here.

I'm actually telling you this because I was offended as a woman, because I have been in that situation that Azmaya is in now.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salams,

I see the Usual Suspects have popped up, all
Young, semi-gifted and Restless.
smile.gif

That just leaves u and yr gifted self. Were you gifted as a child too or were u reborn with it? :rolleyes:

hodman   

^^^ lol at gifted

I think he needs more than washamsi coz those are some dangerous assumptions that he made about the sister.

Fartun in-laws are the hidden clause in marriage that pops out when u sign so bear it with a smile and know that at the end of the day they are here to stay!

Azmaya   

Pls don't come on here and critique Br. Nur when you on here proclaiming proudly that

you are in a 'non-martial' relationship. Just a word of caution!

Amazing! Incredible! I am glad I read Nur's comments first(feel little nice), or else I

would curse the shit out of u. Does that make u feel hard sad little man? If u even dared

say something like that against me in my hood your *** would be jumped. Pathetic piece

shit you are. Accusing someone of haraam who is chaste is considered a crime in Islam u

know. What is this badiyo? If u marry someone without getting to know them in yo hood

then good for u, many of us don't do like that brotha. Salaamz

Oh Lord i am really not mean person, men like u get under my skin I feel sorry for the woman that marries ur sorry *** .

ps:thanks to rest.

d

Pls don't come on here and critique Br. Nur when you on here proclaiming proudly that you are in a 'non-martial' relationship. Just a word of caution! [/QB]

i dont understand why xalimos jump over cliffs when a brotha says lil heart filling wise words!!

ladies yall must have some other shyte going on!! help us out n spill out!! we all ears!! :confused:

Azmaya   

Rudy what was heart, wise or whatever u call it of his words? nevermind

anywho, opps my words were unislamic and unlady like, in heat of the moment, dramatic eh, oh well gave myself a good laugh. it aint like i aint heard it before.

rudy its islamic way to stay out of others business, it doesn't concern u then move on, and thats general comment. salaamz