Sign in to follow this  
Adna

Confused about this matter !!!!

Adna   

Salaams to my sister's

:confused: I'm just confused about this Question keep on coming all the time which is If you meet a guy and you only knew him for a month or less and he treats like he knew you for long time i mean just makes him self like a deep lover :rolleyes: what you guys think??? I thought that he is looking for some thig else but not sure waiting for your suggestions,, thanks

peace and much love

sister need not to be confused

men are not all the same kind

those guys who never care love u mean to say

if i talk about my self, iam not that type of man who just considers woman that she is nothing.

after i read u article its clear for me that u mean to say that men never give a concentration to learn the lovetowards women.

so i think insha allah u will see the rightman rather confusing the qaldaaan one.

boycott   

well deeqa no need to confuse just giv him a chance as he 's not your first man i guess??, coz 1 month is more than enough. ;)

shyhem   

Originally posted by deeqa:

Salaams to my sister's

:I thought that he is looking for some thig else but not sure waiting for your suggestions,,

U thought or u knew that he was thinking of something else.Why must one think of what she is thinking when she ain't even sure about what she was thinking about.

Assumption is not the best thing i have done,but i must say i'm not surprised.Most somali women want to be with a guy and at the same time have this weird way of thinking or as Deeqa say having a "thought"

For the sake of love tighten u'r safety belt, close u'r eyes and just jump into the relationship.At the end of the day u'll either be smilling or crying.

Adna   

salaams to all

I'm thanking to whom who really take their time to give some advice or suggestion thanks again.

Well shyhem the matter is not the way you transilated but what ever you ain't gonaa botherme because all what i needed was just to see what you think not to jump to the conclusion like you said

Most somali women want to be with a guy and at the same time have this weird way of thinking or as Deeqa say having a "thought"

marka walaalo hablaa somaliyeed meel ha'uga dhicin isku mid ma'ahan dhamaantood tankle i know what the sake of love ok you don't have to mension that for me ok

Hi Daaqa, babygirl all i am gonna say is if the man is sweet to you and u think he is in deeply love what is wrong with that. Don't u like him? what do u want out of this realationship? Marriage?... a mean we are muslim and all rlationships can't be alwayz th answer!

I hope u ask ur self these questions...all the time before starting a relationship...and remember..alwayz.....give 50% love....not more...because....our heartes are so fragile..and the guys can break it anytime they want!.......be strong....don't be confused..focuse in ur life how u gonna make it better.....don't dwell on relationship unless u know it's gonna be take me to ur parents....trust me......

aight...sis..hopefully i was help! smile.gif