Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Blast From The Past.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum My brother Al Burcaawi (I'm beginning to like how it sounds ) Alxamdulillaah bro..we're all fine apart from few squirrels that have escaped from the S.A version of Guantanamo Bay known here as Kruger National Park and they're terrorizing the Locals and the S.A government is seriously thinking about inviting U.S over to apprehend these little buggers..make that terrorists..other than that we're all doing well.

The petrol went up and then it tripped and came crashing down like a girl ku kuftay Diraceeda, Arsenal boy-handled Liverpool (I don't mean to rub it in, honest) I got chased away from home by a Bilcaan that I've paid 70 donkeys, 200 chickens, 25 dozens of fresh eggs, 150 roosters or cocks or even Diiq, 35 Ari Carbeed and 3 sets of fake gold for as a dowry just because she couldn't understand how can a 45 year old man scream & shout for 22 grown men running after a ball like they were kids and worse get emotional over it.

My brother xaalkeygu waa Bariga Dhexe or should I say my life is like typical Middle-East...ssshhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone as it will be so humiliating if my fellow villagers heard that I was kicked out by a Bilcaan...Thank You.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

SoMa_InC,

Salam Aleikum my brada from anada mada (my brother from another mother) i am doing great Alxamdulillaah...how was your Eid, did you get enough Eid Mubarak to buy next season's Chelsea kit :D , How was the Xalwo & Hilib Ari, i hope they didn't give you left overs like they did to me and did the juice smell and taste funny? if it did then i am afraid they gave you an expired one just like they did to Socod_Badane, hence the name the dude keeps running up & down all day because he needs to go to the loo every other second to relief himself...i tell you these girls are HEARTLESS. ;)

Good to hear from you...i am on my way to the ground..want to come along so that i can finally see if you are as good as you say you are and don't worry i wont tell anyone hadaad lugta la heli weyso wax ka yar Maroodi :D:D

see you on Monday Insha Allah my brothers & sisters. Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by B0B:

..I got chased away from home by a Bilcaan that I've paid 70 donkeys, 200 chickens, 25 dozens of fresh eggs, 150 roosters or cocks or even Diiq, 35 Ari Carbeed and 3 sets of fake gold for as a dowry just because she couldn't understand how can a 45 year old man scream & shout for 22 grown men running after a ball like they were kids and worse get emotional over it.

My brother xaalkeygu waa Bariga Dhexe or should I say my life is like typical Middle-East...ssshhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone as it will be so humiliating if my fellow villagers heard that I was kicked out by a Bilcaan...Thank You.

Peace, Love & Unity.

loooool. sxb keep up the fate. If she is a burden to you then you can always demand at least half of your dowry back to let the her go her way! and you can watch your footie games in peace.

Anyway, nice stuff to read BOB-oow. Keep it coming..

Intel   

BOB :D

no sxb Maria's matches are always soldout :D

i like the look of this new comer named Ana Ivanovic.

i went to see that black french dude last night, talented player but extremely cocky.

reminds me of your boy Thierry :D

N.O.R.F   

Bob, good to hear all is swell in Afriq Janubiya! Arsenal seem to be on a roll and with wins for both Arsenal and Lpool this weekend, the title race would be wide open again.

Rocko, the Frenhc kid is good but all French are cocky!

Federra & Nadal confirmed for Dubai open in Feb/Mar :cool: