Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

5 types of nomads!!

OG Moti   

I realized the following since i spend a lot of time in SOL, there are 5 types of Nomads, i checked everyone posts and my survey end up with grouping the nomads in 5 groups.. according to their characteristics..

1. Like to be professional and serious : those who always visit Camel Milk Debate and post there..

2. Those who are not serious at all & like to create debate and arguments: General & Women, jokes

3. Those who think nomads are less smart then themselves (very few) smile.gif : Poetry, Teens

4. Those who believe they can make changes and have plans to gain political advantage and one day be someone huge in somalia: Politics, and Islam

5. Those who are confused, and entertainment is not an option and they do not know what is next: Techno, sports,

Which Group do you belong?

i did this survey with consultation with some nomads... the sample was so small so the findings may not be occurate.. peace

Salaan...

Saaxiib, wat aar yuu tookin abawt?

Those who discuss about isboortis or ciyaaraha--even though I am not one of them--are not that confused, ee see camal duqa?

Haa rayigaa waaye, xaqna waa u leedahay in aa rayi sameysatid laakiin honestly shantaas category meesha ku qoran midkoodba ma gali.

Some of us do come here for pure majaajilo, shactiro mise wixii lamid ah; mar marna budka waa tuuranaa oo serious wey noqotaa laakiin majaajilo iyo mashalaayenimo lee u imaanay, kii kirif kirif iyo xanaaq ama isla weynimo ama cyper fadhi ku dirir u imaaday asagee/iyadee jirtaa.

Sheekada noosii wad, Qabri Dahare maxaa laga sheegay iyo Godeey? ;)

Macsalaama.

dawoco   

I fall under the "considers herself serious with a proffesional future, possibly in Somali politics, wants to be entertained but is ofeten too dazed and confused, when not thinking she's smarter than the rest and looking her nose down at them" group...

Awuulankeey,,,,, you r always trying to categorize people, Ma Hitler baa wax kuu galeen? "war anagaa wax aragnay" :D

OG Moti   

looooooooool@Maskiin macruuf Qabridahare aaa war ileen tanookale... sxb iiwaran lagu waa xagee kadhacday, and sports sxb they are a bit confused and u are right most come for mujaajilo that is why i said the sample is too small, so i can be wrong.... but u have to be in one group brother think hard... and place urself in one group....Dawaco me and u know what group u belong loooool war tanookale wali ma arag loool peace

OG Moti   
lUCKY I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, WHAT HAPPEN U DONT APPRICIATE MY WORK.. AND MY CONCERN FOR MY NOMADS? :( i HOPE U REALIZE THAT U TOUCHED MY SENSITIVE HEART AND ALMOST BROKE IT... PEACE

LuCkY   

The fRiendship has nothing to do with my comments come on Dee u shouLd know that.

Its just that ever since i came back aLL ur topics have got this THEME...Um what is it?Ahh...Shoot...I cant Yet Grasp what it is...but Yeah I wiLL get back to u Later i Have to Run Now.

Saalixa   

moti

i thought i fell under women's and entertainment section but thier descriptions quite don't fit me and aren't the real reason why i vist this site

i think i'am quite normal and not confused, the world revovles around me quite right :confused:

N.O.R.F   

Those who are confused, and entertainment is not an option and they do not know what is next: Techno, sports,

Waryaa Odeyga, to be honest i dont understand yr un-supported 'conclusion' and i do take offence. However i will try to put in a good word for the sports 'headz'.

I'm actually writing this while watching goals from the french 1st division on eurosport, in the head office canteen, lol. ;)

While others have books, games, internet etc as escape routes from the rigours of 'real life', we have sports. We are not confused, sports fans are among the coolest ppl to get along with and consider our selves content with what we have in life/what we have achieved so far/where we are going/don’t care what others think (a touch of arrogance doesn’t hurt) and live life to the full (when we have the time). PS u know what I did yesturday? I watched two live games, played 90mins of football, helped out the fam before I got on the motorway to London, now I’m at work earning my buck with plans for the future, now is that what u call confused and doesn’t know whats next?

Yr on very thin ice mate

caramel milk depate.... sorry mate I dont like that secttion - i never take life seriously, no1 gets alive

general, women and jokes - love them. does that make me dumb?

poetry, teens - big NO

politics n islam, i like the islam forum but never visited politics side and surely i dont want to be huge in somalia, good god i dont want 2 end up in hospital

techno n sports - am i confused if i think Luis Figo is the sexiest man living on earth?

OG_MOTI get back 2 me

Macalin   

techno n sports - am i confused if i think Luis Figo is the sexiest man living on earth

----------

kkkkk @KISSES..Luis Figo the Portugeese soccer playa?....why dont u jst go to ur local banadir section and get u a reer xamar?(am told reer xamars are dissidents of Burjuqiis!..lol!)As ny freind Nuune would say AMIIN...

:D ya thas me suggestion@wats her name...Kisses!

Macalin   
You forgot a 6th type of nomad:

Those who spend all day making silly and ill-categorized lists to sort people. [/quote--------

HeHeHe..that was BLUNT! AND STRAIGHTFORWARD>>BUT HEYY!>>I LOVED IT>>

moti malawax maskiinow wax isku fal :D

OG Moti   

Caramel_kisses i agree with u life is short why get serious and get into debates i should say endless debate with somalis...(some)...stick to general and women they are cool, jokes has one problem, we dont understand each other humor for instance UK humor i see offensive... ;) holland jokes too intimidating, north america jokes sercasim, and chinese jokes funny ;) ...

Lakkad loooooool waligaa ma maqashay geelu markuu dhulka kudhaco, dadkoodhan baa tooree kula soo ordo! loooool marka waxaad istiri odey wii kuu dhacay ee kagaarsii loooool,

Opinionted did u wake up in the wrong side of the bed, why bad mood and why call ur uncle silly.... smile.gif man forums is a place to ease the pressure and release the tentions, why are u bringing tention here, take it easy, enjoy ur peace of the net... nomad yahow! loooool

I only read General, sometimes women section, and it is just because when a lady gives me a headache i warn my brothers, cause it happens to one it happens to all, it is like they all came from the same school.... peace ......... peace again...