Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Mobile phones

Kool_Kat   

Is there nothing going on in the Politics section today? 017.gif

**Waves kindly @Ooda**

My younger sister once had "What Da!" and a recording of my voice that said "Naaya iga qabo telefoonka"... :D

Ibtisam   

LOOOL, I'm going to quit, before I get myself in to some trouble. :D Therefore I will agree with you, well theoretically speaking that is, again I don't want my agreement come back on me in real life, in the form of an excuse for one. redface.gif

Loool@ "Big dady" icon_razz.gif

I was never a big fan of ring tones. I used to have "be without you" by Mary J. and it used to scare the crap out of me everytime it rings cuz I would ofcourse forget that I had a ring tone and it would ring in the middle of a meeting or a class redface.gif so I got rid of it.

I was looking through my phone the other day and I realized that I have lots of "dont pick ups" in my phone. Most of whom,I can hardly remember whose they are and why I was ignoring them:confused:

roobleh   

As for ring tones, I have none other than ring-ring-ring ones.

But this one is for u Ibti-from anonymous soler:

I have gotta find u, no matter what it takes

As JB my witness and Oodwayne my guiding soler,

no matter where u are, I gotta find u

You may be across the Ocean

You may be hiding behind the sol screen

You may be threatened by NGONGE to tell ayeeyo

But onething I know for sure, I am gonna find u one day

Will he then face the MAN or hide behind the 'only words on screen.'

ElPunto   

I refuse to have a cell phone - a waste of money and an annoyance. Why must one be reachable at all times - really?

And it's called a cell phone - it was invented in North America. You guys take everything and twist it around. Bloody limeys. icon_razz.gif

^ As someone who carries 2 phones around all the time I couldn't agree more.

I have 1 ring tone for my personal phone and another for my work phone .. and i don't have a clue as to what they are .. come with the phones

As of August 1, 2007 I had no cell phone and boy it didn't feel like I was missing anything...Only one night were my car broke down and it was freezing, did I consider re-purchasing a cell phone, it really bothers others because they are unable to reach you whenever they want :D

ElPunto   

^You go girl! You could be a group therapist for CA - Cellphones Anonymous.

'I am cellphone free for 1 year and 2 1/2 months.'

If it weren't for my minyaro plans, i would agree with the Point man! Cell phone is my freind.

Kaygu laakiin waa aamusane, i use no ring tone :D .

RedSea   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Or as the case is with the likes of
Mr. Xiinfaniin
, and
Mr. Ngonge
, who are indulging their second attempt to bite the cherry,
legally
of course...
:D

:D:D:D

STOIC   

I Hate ringtones with passion.My phone is always on vibration.Songs have alot of meanings and I hate to see songs reduced to few bleeps.Just imagine brushing shoulders with teenage girl and all you here is

then you know her *** is dumped! How about that bubbly girl you know she is head over heels. How about the pirates in Somalia? I bet you they be rocking
ringtone for the Xalimos in their city! And then when the international community huffs at them then they rock this

PS Just for info I think soon we may start buying some Somali-up-and-coming rappers songs.Check them out

.Though they have long way to go I think they are trying. Check their other song here