Peace Action

Warlord Biixi miscalculation

Somaliland  always promoted peace with Somalia  the borders of Somaliland are clear though and no compramise on the borders . The koonfurians know this. Somaliland is at peace with diibouti with Ethiopia with all of its neighbours. Calling for peace is not a sense of weakness. President biixi knows  what war is  he knows peace he actually carried a gun and operared battle tanks he knows what war can bring and the damages it brings . But if your country or territory is claimed by another country you fight diplomatically and military 

Mooge   

biixi is looking for a way out. there are no good options for him walahi. if he leaves, he looks defeated. if he is kicked out, he looks defeated. if he stays his fate is sealed and will be defeated.

no good options. he is stuck niyoow.

Samafal   

^That is the message I am getting mate, but these children twist everything that their leaders say. The day he capturedTukaraq he was all strong,  and from Muse Ooyaye to Xikmad Yare Faisal were threatening that they will reach Garowe in no time. Now they saw how Puntland is serious about getting back Sool once and for all, all over sudden Muse Booto became a peacelover, Faisal is quiet, their Wasir dibad been calls for the the Internationsl community to interfere and Duq Taani want to speak to Said Dhere to stop the war. That bit is not lost in translation for me.

Samafal   

Duale, altough like you I don't speak for Puntland, I think they will act on their terms not yours, and will strike at a time of their choosing. All the more to give you more restless and sleepless nights :)

Samafal   

You call it burning their cities someone else would call it fighting to be free. You held that town of few thousand people for more than ten years and you could not convince them your seccessionist ambitions so what basis is there for your to remain there?  It is epic failures on your part and Adeer Ooyaaye knows it very well, and that is one of thr reasons he became a peacelover all over sudden. The stooges such as Ina Ambaashe gave him a false hope that LA people are pro Jeegaanland. All they cared about is their $150, 000 that they collected every month. Can you believe Ina Ambaashe, a man who only controls about 600 militias receives that much and the town and people did not see a penny of these? 

Samafal   

Kkkkkk walaahi waad xanuunsantahay cuqdad kugu xumaatay baad qabtaa. Kuye Puntland should never existed Laaxawla Walaa Quwata Ilaa Billaah. War ma afkaad ku tiritiri kkkkkkk

Reer Sool are proud people who rejected the white imperalist while you were collobarating and conspiring against the Somali people. They are the Darwishes of Talex. They are the people who forced the whiteman to vacate our land, and the reason why Somalia is free today. They don't need Puntland to tell them what to do or use them. Even if Puntland does not have their interest at heart, they know where their interests and their desires lie. That they made it clear to you that they don't want to be part of your crazy seccession abd they don't to have anything to do with you. Therefore, their interests converge with that of Puntland at the moment. I don't think they special love for Puntland. It is simple as like that.

The  garaad clan have rejected the  pirate's  why did they form khatumo both leaders of khatumo and ssc are in hargeysa.  The garaad clan have  rejected  garowe clan enclave and they are the one on the core front closing down the borders

Samafal   

Xaaji Xunduf, if that's true tell your Cuqdad infected fella that they won't "burn their own cities" and everything will be alright.

4 hours ago, Samafal said:

Kkkkkk walaahi waad xanuunsantahay cuqdad kugu xumaatay baad qabtaa. Kuye Puntland should never existed Laaxawla Walaa Quwata Ilaa Billaah. War ma afkaad ku tiritiri kkkkkkk

Reer Sool are proud people who rejected the white imperalist while you were collobarating and conspiring against the Somali people. They are the Darwishes of Talex. They are the people who forced the whiteman to vacate our land, and the reason why Somalia is free today. They don't need Puntland to tell them what to do or use them. Even if Puntland does not have their interest at heart, they know where their interests and their desires lie. That they made it clear to you that they don't want to be part of your crazy seccession abd they don't to have anything to do with you. Therefore, their interests converge with that of Puntland at the moment. I don't think they special love for Puntland. It is simple as like that.

Samafal this Ducaale should be avoided, not only he is full of cuqdad of reer Puntland, he calls them judas - jews. He does not add anything useful to the debate, he denigrates it. My advice just ignore him waxaa haya cudurka Somali badan ku dhaca oo ladheho "buufis" caused by extreme addition to Qat.

Samafal   

Peace, yeah bro I know Cuqdad infected fella is sick, but I do want him to keep spitting as other option is throwing himself over a bridge and commiting a suicide, he is that ill.

Waraa Ducale, with all that shortcomings from Puntland, Reer Sool & Sanaag are overwhelmingly on Puntland side. They came out in every town in their hun dreds and thousand for Puntland ( bal adigu show me even a village where they came out for you). That is where I say they are proud people and no matter how you bribe individuals they will never take seccession and will never bend over for another clan's ambitions. And relationship of Reer Sool and Mohamadans are same as the relationship of Mama Yonis and Habar Love. So you have your own clan issues so does Puntland, but at the end of the day in Somalia blood is thicker than water.

Samafal you and I know it's nonsense there is absolutely no relations between the garowe clan and the main laascanood clan. We all know the pirate enclave opposed khatumo to be a state even the accents the culture traditions between the pirates and the garaad clan is enormous.. Ask you self of the so called abitrismo lasheegsheego runtahay. Somaliland would not rule 97 percent of the sool region. Let's say  we even bribe them how come.you don't bribe them it's been 11 years since we took overlaascaanood our grip is stronger than ever  the pirates can't challenge Somaliland 

Samafal   

XaajI ismaqiiq indho adayg adi waad dhamaysay. Hadaad mas liqdo ma liqin baad dhihi.  Ten years ago you were sure recognition will be achieved within 3 years. What came of it? 

Samafal recognition is a formality no one can defeat us in the horn. Not the paper govt protected by amisom. Nor the pirates in the east. We are moving fast really Somaliland is a political reality  you can't ignore us any more.We are winning the political war economic war and militaristic war. Koonfurians including the pirates are reduced to write letters to gaalada. Sadaqada Somaliland halagajaro baa idinka soo hadhay