Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

i *heart* george bush

Okay, i dindnt write this, but i sure wish i did. anyways read it, and comment on it.

So what disease do you know that they have stopped dead in its tracks? Let's see... Cancer? No. AIDS? No. The common cold? No.

Let's just say Aqua told you so and let's add it to the Aqua Files... you see... SARS was created to destroy the tourism and ultimately the

power of countries who were clearly outspoken towards George W., Canada and China in particular. They were completely outspoken, and

completely on point.

Next up for man made diseases being used as political chess:

Monkeypox. As if at some point even in the most farfetched situation... monkeys have come across or possibly mated with midwestern

animals? Right.

So let's see... so far we have...

Faking the win for the presidency of the US... stealing the election.

Disrespected the families of both international sailors and airplane pilots.

Caught spying.

California Energy Crisis.

Enron.

then blowing up two buildings and destroying one and blaming it on US trained operatives who are now referred to as terrorists.

Anthrax.

Terror alerts all over.

The Sniper.

War with Afghanistan.

Sending the UN on a wildgoose chase for WMD that don't exist.

Disrespecting the UN and basically telling them they are no longer relevant to the world stage.

War with Iraq.

Close calls with N.Korea, Syria, Iran and other 'axis of evil' hotspots.

Creating and overexposing a so called 'new disease' called SARS.

Now creating and overexposing a so called 'new disease' called Monkey Pox.

Meanwhile common civil liberties are dwindling.

Affirmative Action is being challenged.

Roe Vs. Wade is being challenged.

Education has gone down.

Unemployment is up more than it has been in 11 years.

One of the space shuttles explodes.

Hate crimes are on the rise.

Israel and Palestine have gotten worst.

Militant Jews have gotten away with Murder.

Militant Muslims are growing because of not having a voice to be heard.

NYC Police are off the chain, trying to increase drug laws... something that really went under affect with George W. Bush Sr.

POLICE in general are off the ******* meat rack.

Oh and one last thing... add this to the Aqua Files too...

the AMerican military is considering raiding Palestine... claiming to wipe away Hamas.

Now while all this is going on...

Africans are dying by the millions daily, whether as political pawns (Zimbabwe), starving, being murdered (Sierre Leone), or dying of AIDS

by the millions. None of this of course ever sees the light of day.

Riots are taking place as we speak in Michigan.

Michigan... aint that something?

Can u think of other George W. fun?

I *Heart* george bush????

I reckon you was going to say,I*Hate*aye!

;)

I don't love that freak, but i don't hate him neither.

I believe he's been up to no good so far as a president, but i don't quite understand this whole presidency stuff!

Anyways good luck with your debate, but i don't think you'll find people to disagree with you!!

I'm out!

Senora   

Some people canbe really ignorant....i think this "author" really let their emotions get the best of them this time....im not disagreeing with the argument as a whole...but there were some ridicules comments posted...like the whole SARS thing being developed by the "U.S." as a poltical tactic to end tourism...how ridicules is that....everyone knows that the SARS case were discovered in ASIA...so for anyone to say that it was created by the U.S......my goodness....and this comment...

Next up for man made diseases being used as political chess:

Monkeypox. As if at some point even in the most farfetched situation... monkeys have come across or possibly mated with midwestern

animals? Right

It was reported not to long ago that this disease came from prairie dogs....dont ask me why they called it what they did......but i cant even write anymore....this is just ridicules

DAD   

It will be even worse if he returns to office for a second term. If that happens, ani kanada aan ushubaa.

Salaan...

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

....everyone knows that the SARS case were discovered in ASIA...so for anyone to say that it was created by the U.S......my goodness....and this comment...

SARS, yes, was found in Aasiya, but the thing is anyone could have brought the disease down there. Whether U.S. created this whole thing to suppress and curb the attention from the heat of the war or not, there is some fishy and odd thought out there about how the Americans handled it.

Canadian officials when they learned that Canada has had the same probable or suspect SARS cases as of U.S., they quickly got suspicious. To date, 37 people died from this new virus in Canada, all within Greater Toronto Area. In America, we have yet to see one die as the result of this virus. And all of those flights--more than those that arrive in Toronto daily--from mainland Asia were coming through Los Angeles and the Bay Area, and still see that America needed not to wrestle and not affected the way the virus knocked out Canada, the fishy thought then holds still. And compared to Canada's just 33 million people to the enormous 280 million people of American citizens, the skepticism gets even more interestingly doubtful.

And the outbreak happened in Toronto, not in Vancouver, Canada's main gateway to Pacific Asia, where most Asian flights land before they continue their journey's transit.

America either loosened this new virus in Asia or suppressed the total American deaths, in fear of the anxious American public. It is impossible not that a single American had not died from this disease.

It will be even worse if he returns to office for a second term. If that happens, ani kanada aan ushubaa

Duqa, what happened? Dacaayadii Canada ma iska dhaaftay? Kikikiki. :D Don't dare to wait the re-election, welkam aboard now. Hadaba hadhoow aaka shaleynee ee inta aanan xuduudka xiran iska imoow, readily substituting that ugly Green Card to the wonderful Landing card. orangebiggrin.giforangebiggrin.gif

Macsalaama!!

somalien,and those others who hate Amerika, i have one thing to ask you all. If you hate Amerika soo much, why are you still here? Why not return to Somaliya? I am Somaliyaan, and i love Amerika, because i live here and have many opportunies that i could only dream in Kenya, and Somaliya.