Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Why do guys??????????????

always seem to have a problem wit heavy women(are there any guys on here that like heavy women)I have a (THICK) friend, and guys always tellin' her that she is fat and i wanna know why guys act like it's a problem wit dating a fat woman(in which she's not fat she's thick)I just wanna know tha answer to why they act like fat women are tha worst people to go wit)and Hey fat women make tha best wives. She always telling me about her weight and it's just hurt to see her sad because of her weight, and not help her...i tried to make her happy and telling her that some guys shallow, just be happy for what who u are, for in side and trust me there is a man out there who would love u for who u are not beacuse of ur body...for all these said and done ( U GUYS COME AND MIS IT ALL UP)...

ps... i mean most of somali guys not all now..DON"T GET TWIST it.

Miriam1   

Personal Preference?

I would tell your friend to remain far and away from the *dating scene*, look for people who earn more in a person then the perfect body speciment (WHATEVER THAT IS !)

Ps.How dare these *guys* speak in such a manner to your freind?...the disrespect in some people...

At the end our emotions are so fragile.

Qac Qaac   

u should ask that same question to ur self and all ur female friends. because u skinny girls isolated the fat ones. and men just got used to u guys putting ur fat ones.. so they pick it up from there and hate it. besides tv always shows skinny women as beautiful.

also there some guys who like fat women.

^^ Good Q.

I personally thought being fat was good in Somali culture. Fat woman = well-fed, well-rounded individual (no pun intended). Thin woman = busaarad and fakhri...or something like that.

You friend shouldn't be bothered about her weight. She can always try to lose it if she's very unhappy. And she should pay even less attention to some silly faarax's natterings.

NGONGE   

It’s a matter of taste, dear. Lots of guys out there love bigger women and would never look at a skinny girl. Then there are guys who like skinny girls and would never look at curvy girls. Then there are guys who like curvy girls and would never be interested in skinny or big girls. Then there are guys like me. We like EVERYTHING we see. Old, young, thin, fat, one-eyed or blind they’re all very attractive to us. But, that’s probably because we’re not planning to marry any of them. Heh. :rolleyes:

Cute Lil Girl,

Tell your friend she has nothing to worry about. In fact, she has it easy and I'll tell you why. Most girls (on the skinnier side) don't get told by the guys that they are fat (even thou some of these guys might have potential to), and they might be happy and dandy.......until the day she gets thicker!! Now, she finds out what a jerkoff her man is. She has be duped, bamboozeled!

However, why would your friend, who is thicker, care what these sexist men really think? she should be counting her lucky stars that they are showing their evil side first, so that she won't have to waste any time on them. Besides, in many cultures, being thicker is beautiful and there are plenty of men who dig that.

Tell your friend that she should stop worrying about guys who don't even take care of their own damn bodies...with skinny a$$ legz..who look like their dying of malnutrition!

Jaabir   

Lets keep it real ladies, ya all are NEVER happy with your weight, I mean if any of you is thin she will wish to be thick, and if she is thick, she will wish to be thin.. like they say.. grass is always greener on the other hill…..

Khayr   

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

always seem to have a problem wit heavy women(are there any guys on here that like heavy women)I have a (THICK) friend, and guys always tellin' her that she is fat and i wanna know why guys act like it's a problem wit dating a fat woman(in which she's not fat she's thick)I just wanna know tha answer to why they act like fat women are tha worst people to go wit)and Hey fat women make tha best wives. She always telling me about her weight and it's just hurt to see her sad because of her weight, and not help her...

BUY YOUR FRIEND A GYM MEMBERSHIP, A TREADMILL AND FOR HER OWN HEALTH, STOP TAKING HER OUT FOR MACMACAAN/SAMBUSO AND BAAJI AND THAT MANGO SHAKE redface.gif

Fat women might make good wives but thats cause know one talks about their looks. Its all about their cooking skills or 'Nice personality' :rolleyes:

P.S. If a xalimoo can speak her mind on here and bash Farax's, then you can't say 'you know what' about any Farax speaking their Mind too. :cool:

OG_Girl   

My twin , tell your friend being fat nothing wrong with it , if she wants she can loose weight for her self not for some freaking ***** semi-men .

I am almost 300LB and people say I look good , cos I am happy with my weight :D

Salam

Khayr   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

When you talk like that, you make your posts less credible!

Just keep on yapping..

You know if its SUNNY outside DA/OPI,

you would say that its CLOUDY and that a LIGHTING is about to strike any minute.

Walaal, you seriously got ISSUES

with MEN. :eek:

I apologize on behalf of my Domineering Gender, whom sometimes takes WOMEN for granted and mistreatments! Inshallah, you find someone that can turn All your Past Negative Experiences

into Bright and Postive ones in the future for you.

Now lets get back to the Topic not the Personalities!

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

When you talk like that, you make your posts less credible!

Just keep on yapping..

You know if its SUNNY outside DA/OPI,

you would say that its CLOUDY and that a LIGHTING is about to strike any minute.

Walaal, you seriously got ISSUES

with MEN. :eek:

I apologize on behalf of my Domineering Gender, whom sometimes takes WOMEN for granted and mistreatments! Inshallah, you find someone that can turn All your Past Negative Experiences

into Bright and Postive ones in the future for you.

Now lets get back to the Topic not the Personalities!
I belong to alot of forums, and this seems to be the only that I'm advocating for the woman's rights. Maybe it's certain posters in here who continue to make deragatory, mysoginistic and hidden views of women. And since this happens to be a discussion forum, those posters feel more inclined posting their insensitivies to their counterparts.

Even you suggesting that I need a man to change my point of view is sexist. Wait, everything that you say is sexist as well. And actually, its partly cloudy in my area ;)

Don't feel bad because I called you out.