Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Faux news Obama

Pujah   

Watch them fall all over them self to claim Obama is plagiarizing Mario Cuamo when they're not even saying the same thing.

:rolleyes:

Faux Noise is Funny. lool@Michelle Malkin.

Michelle Malkin is a clueless, self-hating Filipino bigot and she has been spewing her racial nonsense for years as a free service job for right-wing nutheads. She was recently in the news for saying Rachel Ray was "sporting a jihadi chic keffiyeh" for wearing a "Cimaamad" on a Dunkin Donuts commercial. Michelle Malkin's comments and the "boycott!, boycott!" screaming zealots have eventually forced Dunkin Donuts to pull the commercial off air. This daughter of Filipino immigrants has made an entire career out of being the mouth-piece for the right-wing lunatics.

I Like how Shabazz from the Black Panthers Party destroys her on Fox News

Also, on Chris Mathews' MSNBC Hardball, Malkin gets humiliated by Hardballer Tweety. You don't go on HardBall with rumors and pass them on as facts.

Pujah   

^LOL! yeah Chris Matthews knows how to get under their skin... I remember few weeks ago he grilled talk radio host Kevin spacey for using GOP talking points without knowing what exactly it meant i.e appeasement.