Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

UK Somalis rally behind pirates' British hostages

NGONGE   

^^ Why quote Juxa's reply to me warya? Now you paranoid people are making ME paranoid.

Ibti,

It's a shame that after all your hardwork and endless argument, you didn't see the need to prove us wrong by informing us about these projects that you claim have borne some results. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^The people who were part of the project were informed about it same time as I was, I did not feel the need to go back and do the whole I told you so with the arm chair politicians like you icon_razz.gif

Adigu so Xardheer afka lamaad geelin. Wait till theirry gets here mad as a mullah too icon_razz.gif I think them white people that attacked Salaam read your post. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Paragon wrote in English but if you really paid attention to what he wrote you would have noticed the stench of 'waxa la yedhi' all over it. icon_razz.gif

Juje   

From what I saw on Universal TV regarding the Solidarity with the Chandler's it seemed like it is not the whole Somalis who have abducted the Chandlers but reer Xarardhere. Every speaker who took mic was condemning 'reer Xarardhere' particularly the born again patriot Axmed Nuur Tarzan . So tell me what is achieved in patronizing the Chandlers, British media and public and yet alienating reer Xarardhere.

Ibti

They should spend more or their time and energy on their falling apart community and the hopeless situation of their people.

Indeed.

Juxa   

warheedhe xaradheere dhiga oo afkiina kabixiya, i should just let you know that different clans/laf/jilib reside in xaradheere and the city is used by some of the original pirates from eyl/boosaaso etc. not to mention the foreigners using the locals for cover.

dhiga xaradheere dhiga.

ps: i did not know about what happened in birmingham. is it for real?

goes off to organize the famiglia

Abwaan   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

It pisses me off that Somalis are spending more time united for these couple than they have ever been for anything Somali. Even the demo for the Somali students in the bomb spilt into clan lines and who should have the organizing “honor/ responsibility” depending on what clan lost the most. In the end they had one cancelled demo and one for a specific clan. :rolleyes: Stupi*dness and a half.

This couple are lucky that they do not belong to any of the Somali clans, otherwise it would have been the same scenario.