Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

May God Bless This Man

Paltalk   
This pic is so sad, I know how it feels but it reminds people what they are made of. This picture was taken after a suicide attack in Kashmir. The head you have seen was a Moslem Brother.and the person wearing the black shoes standing next to his head was an Indian soldier. I know it is sad. But I wanted all of you to see how weak humans are.color>

Miriam1   

Paltalk do u enjoy seeing bloody images as these...u didnt have to post the poor man's picture...anyway allahyarhama

Macalin   

Paltak..u will soon be sadistic i promise u..postin a pic of adead man is not good..please save us the man!

if hes muslim alayaa raxmah

Lefty   

LOOOOL

Damn..paltalk you're one nasty kid..but you haven't mentioned why he was killed. Where is his story ??

Haneefah   

^^I wonder what's so funny...subhanalah.

Paltalk...is this a suicide bomber?...it's really disturbing walahi...I bet that's an Israeli soldier trying to step on the dead body...may Allah rest his soul! :(

LuCkY   

SUBHANALLAH!!!That is one disturbing picture :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...what are we supposed to gain from that huh?

Jawahiir i agree.

Jaabir   

Saxib you have to preserve the dignity of the dead, this man is someone’s brother, father, husband or son.. I am sure you don’t want pictures of your living loved ones be displayed in a forum let alone pics of their dead bodies !!

Please remove this pic…

Changed   

he got from rotten.com or something like that , they have freaky picture eew eeew paltalk its not funny ..ufff someone must have given him the link and he thinks this rotten stuff is funny or sad yikes ,,

nafisa its no suicide bomber its a joke redface.gif

yikes once again and please stop pasting shit from that website

paltalk! i really like your debating style cuz u stick to your views. but hommie this one just took u of the radar! r u getting a pleasure showing the stuff! thats sick hommie. plz see a doc soon! u need help badly!!!! please tell us what the point of showing a tasteless pic like this one!