Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

This is first in Somalia!

Laba-X   

Great News! Would I be compensated for all the lashes i endured along with the subsequent psychological trauma? I can prove this in court...

Laba-X   

I doubt any school can match the Somali Madarassa.

You don't learn your Qur'an you get tied

Haven't you experienced the ultimate torture of Qanjiiriya where scrawny stuents along with the Kabiir pounce on you and pinch and peel your skin off. Or that of Jinac in your clothes. Or that of being hanged upside down from the ceiling, stripped of your shirt and the lashes cut a swathe through your skin!

And when you come home, it is obvious that you have been beaten so your mother, or guardian, instead of tending to your bruises picks up a Radio cable chord and inflicts a pain you shall never forget for many years to come....

Ya akhi North... iga daa heedhe jidhkaa i damqanaya e!

N.O.R.F   

Damn!

Are you telling me that some of those Arab teachers I hate with a passion were just sissies?

Somaalidu cruelsana :(

Jacpher   

I don't think jirdil is the correct word choice. Jirdil occurs in prison in that part of the world, not madrasas. That's not to say some teachers don't take it to the extreme measures of discipline. I'm more concerned about the jirdil these officials inflict upon the alleged criminals at their respective township.

I could prescribe a dose of dugsi spanking to some SOLers.

Baashi   

Been there, done that. I'm not complaining though. Boys need some discipline or they will go and play kaaljo in Carragaduuda all day long. Gotta have some1 who will frop the hammer down on them.

Washamsi walluxaa ha!

wash!!

Pujah   

This is good news! I don’t discourage spanking as a last resort but some parents and madrasa teachers use extreme force in the name of disciplining unruly kids.

I still remember my last Madrasa teacher ,,,,, he was using special sticks, radio cable cord and something called (DUUBIS) means folding your eyes so that you don't see the garaacis.

Allah ha u naxariisto ,,,,,,,,, but he was really ma naxaan :D

Chimera   

As a kid in duqsi seeing my friends getting beat up was magic haha, afterwards we would show off who was beaten the most as if we were about receive medals for it

i remember a rebellion where we all started running through the mosque like madmen oh the embarrassment it must have been for our teachers

we ran to the women section on the second floor where our sisters and mothers were lol our teachers left us there since there were only 15 minutes left

Saterday mornings were funny in those days