Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Why is this place so boring?

RedSea   

Kool kat,

These latest topics are kinda of dry. Everyone here seems to have developed same way of approaching things. I feel like people are afraid to say what is really in their minds and rather give fake responses to everything.

If someone gives what is in their mind, then that someone gets bombarded with questions like 'what is wrong with you' which discourages him/her from being open about it next time around.

see what I mean?

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Kool kat,

These latest topics are kinda of dry. Everyone here seems to have developed same way of approaching things. I feel like people are afraid to say what is really in their minds and rather give fake responses to everything.

If someone gives what is in their mind, then that someone gets bombarded with questions like 'what is wrong with you' which discourages him/her from being open about it next time around.

see what I mean?

Hokey. Seefta banaanka in lasoo dhigto ayaa rabtaa soo ma'aha. Hokey. Let me tell you what I think Baddacase is.

You suck, maan! Yea, you suck! :D:D

But seriously, nothing is wrong with this forum. Actually, it is the most interesting one out there and the most participated by the mature Soomaali people. Mise nacnacda, quuqda and other infantile, inane behaviours, which is common at those other discussion boards, ka heshaa? Waxaas barbaarta ka helo, not dadka koray.

Ibtisam   

When was the last time you posted a worthwhile thread yaa Red sea?? In fact you have yet to share some PICTURES with us about your holiday.

You want truth?? I will give you truth, raw truth that will make you run for the hills!! Do you know that complaining and moaning is not a manly (but what is manly, I don't know, but I think it matters, or maybe not, guys are ninman waalan anyway, manly or not) quality. In fact since you and Fahiye from another thread and all the other people complaining get their fingers typing and make some contribution, anything (but not another moaning thread) then you will not have to complain.

Entertainment is give and take, not take take and take, you.. you .you

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

P.s. Red sea you know we good, I just wanted to see how rudy feels after one of his outburst! It feels like tiyir baanjaar, aka exhausting! :D

N.O.R.F   

redka, you could brighten things up by posting your SL pics If you dont want them on SOL give us a link to your imageshack etc

mise maabad tagin?

Ibtisam   

^Adgia waaxaad qaabsatidi maa siideesid! lool Seriously HAHA.

I have a theory: I think Red sea got deported and this guy who is posting under Red sea name is not really the original REd Sea. You see me and Red Sea were good friends, this current one seems a bit confused, he even called me Xalimo, when my name is clearly Waararo. I mean the real Red Sea would know that because he gave me that name!

so my question is inanki maabuu soonooqan miya or did you get rid o fhim all together?? do I need to call 911

RedSea   

^If you want them quality, with quran on the background and all that then you gonna have to wait, the family ones I already have but I probably don't think you want to see those.

I even have a vidoe from geelii iyo dhulkii ooroob ka d'aayo.

Insha Allah, ilawshihiibaa igu batay waayo i am in second year of my PharmD program. So waxyar waqdi ah isii sxb.

Ghanima,

You don't have to hide behind rudy, that is exactly how you feel...it's good to know.

jacaylow,

what do you think is wrong with me, bal iisheeg adigu?

RedSea   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

he didn't go to somaliland ,,,
:D

I went to maakhirland. :D and stop at somaliland on my way. :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^Adgia waaxaad qaabsatidi maa siideesid! lool Seriously HAHA.

I have a theory:
I think Red sea got deported and this guy who is posting under Red sea name is not really the original REd Sea. You see me and Red Sea were good friends, this current one seems a bit confused, he even called me
Xalimo,
when my name is clearly
Waararo.
I mean the real Red Sea would know that because he gave me that name!

so my question is inanki maabuu soonooqan miya or did you get rid o fhim all together?? do I need to call 911

lol..that is the most redicolous theory I ever heard. :D